Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Golf lessons near Ashbourne

Options
  • 09-05-2018 9:48am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

I'm looking to get a few lessons near Ashbourne, Meath. Does anyone have a recommendation please?

I'm not far off a beginner.

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭Irishdaywalker

I am a member of Royal Tara and the 3 lads in the pro shop are very good with lessons - Johnny, Pat & Stephen are very knowledgeable and sound lads when offering advise. I am not sure what the rates are to be honest as I have never had a lesson with them, so it may be worth dropping into the club and check. As far as I know Johnny has use of a Trackman style device - as you mentioned,  you are not far off a beginner so you may not need this. Full driving range, putting green and chipping green on site as well. Just a suggestion, best of luck with it !

• Registered Users Posts: 3,088 ✭✭✭Static M.e.

Thank you Irishdaywalker, I'll pop over and talk to them.

Thanks again,

• Registered Users Posts: 484 ✭✭swededmonkey

Shane or John in St. Margaret's are very good. I know a few people have been with Shane recently and seen instant improvements in the overall quality of their game

Advertisement