Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir - Major issues with 1901 trying to sort out Fibre Broadband order - HELP

Options
  • 09-05-2018 12:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭

Eir
    I'm driven demented with the 1901 service re Broadband.  Ive an order for Fibre Broadband - it has had a litany of issues on the Eir side - incorrect charge, incorrect name, incorrect eircode  - Ive taken days off work from a new job to meet your representatives numerous times.  Now today I take another day off to be told EIR planned the job incorrectly to the wrong DP.  The DP is one pole out. 

I ring 1901 and they tell me I must ring back tomorrow at 9am to cancel my order and then put through another order - it took 7 phone calls to do this in the first place!!  Hoping I find someone from eir here to sort this out before I head to commreg.  Todays contractor is now finished for the day he has nothing else on but cant do anything until eir change the order to the next pole. This system is absolutely crazy. any thoughts eir??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

shamu2new wrote: »
    Eir
    I'm driven demented with the 1901 service re Broadband.  Ive an order for Fibre Broadband - it has had a litany of issues on the Eir side - incorrect charge, incorrect name, incorrect eircode  - Ive taken days off work from a new job to meet your representatives numerous times.  Now today I take another day off to be told EIR planned the job incorrectly to the wrong DP.  The DP is one pole out. 

I ring 1901 and they tell me I must ring back tomorrow at 9am to cancel my order and then put through another order - it took 7 phone calls to do this in the first place!!  Hoping I find someone from eir here to sort this out before I head to commreg.  Todays contractor is now finished for the day he has nothing else on but cant do anything until eir change the order to the next pole. This system is absolutely crazy. any thoughts eir??

Hi shamu2new ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

Advertisement