Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Check balance abroad without 365 access?

Options
  • 09-05-2018 1:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I do not use online banking, but is there any way to check on the balance of my current account from overseas?

I am currently abroad on an unavoidable errand that is taking far longer than expected, and I need to know what my balance is. Is there any way to make this possible? Not knowing how much I have in the account at this time is making it very difficult for me to use and access my funds comfortably.

I can email my proof of address and copy of passport if necessary, and I have access to the phone number on record with yourselves. Is there anything at all that can be done?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi DivingDuck,

Thanks for getting in touch.

You can contact customer services on 00353 14044000 up until midnight to request the balance on your account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 1,396 ✭✭✭DivingDuck

Hi,

have done that now, thank you. The automated options are not very helpful if you want to speak to an agent, but eventually I got someone at card services.

Thanks again for your assistance.

Advertisement