Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debt Consolidation Loan

Options
  • 09-05-2018 1:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭

Hi

I am not a Bank of Ireland Customer but your personal loan rate is really good and I wondered if it was possible to take out a Debt Consolidation Loan? As in, I have multiple lines of debt that I would like to restructure into one lump sum.

I understand that I have to phone up to make the application but I just wanted to clarify this before I make the call.

Thank you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your post.

We do offer personal loans for this purpose and if you call our lending team on 0818 200347 they'll be happy to review this for you.

Thanks
    Tara 

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your post.

We do offer personal loans for this purpose and if you call our lending team on 0818 200347 they'll be happy to review this for you.

Thanks
    Tara 
    Thank you for the quick reply Tara, and just out of curiosity, would you happen to know if there is a limit on the figure for debt consolidation? 

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭oB1

Hi oB1,

Thanks for your post.

Thanks
    Tara 
    Hi Tara,

Just spoke with Loans and they explained that it is not possible to apply for a debt consolidation loan (for multiple lines of credit) when you are not a customer.

thanks anyway.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi oB1,

Thanks for getting back to us here and sorry we were unable to help with your specific application on this occasion.

Tara

Advertisement