Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PES 2019

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 828 ✭✭✭JaMarcus

Koolhanger wrote: »
    Excellent! Where can I find those stats on my game, JaMarcus?

Look at your User Profile within the Online Divisions and Co-op menus. I believe it's under a menu called Records on each.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

Embarrassed Damok21 in the demo tonight :D

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

For some reason I thought this was out yesterday...my disappointment when I went into Gamestop to see that it's out tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

I set up a NZ PSN account to get the demo a day earlier. Just thinking now that maybe the game itself is already out on NZ market now, too?

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭Koolhanger

Okay, so NZ is same date of release (30th). But they're 11 hours ahead of us so it'll prob be available on NZ market at lunch, our time.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,639 ✭✭✭Luckycharms_74

Colemania wrote: »

Nice one :)

• Registered Users Posts: 451 ✭✭Walter.White

Colemania wrote: »

Here's hoping I get drawn against you next league for revenge !! Ha, cracking goal though

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭breeno

Guys is it possible to buy on other xbox stores and play here? There's a few bargain threads around about buying from Turkey and benefitting from the fall of the Lira- deezer etc. Is it possible to do on xbox? I note it's 152 lira on the Turkish website which is currently around €20. Is there a way to buy a Turkish voucher and use that to purchase the game but still play here?

breeno wrote: »
    Guys is it possible to buy on other xbox stores and play here? There's a few bargain threads around about buying from Turkey and benefitting from the fall of the Lira- deezer etc. Is it possible to do on xbox? I note it's 152 lira on the Turkish website which is currently around €20. Is there a way to buy a Turkish voucher and use that to purchase the game but still play here?

Used to play PES on Xbox and yes as far as I know, it's not region locked so you just change your region to whatever country is cheapest, but it from there and then change back. Should work fine here

• Registered Users Posts: 450 ✭✭Det Somerset

Some details about the first patch are listed here as well as confirmation that anyone who played the demo will get 10,000 GP in a few weeks time

https://www.gamerevolution.com/guides/faqs/423723-pes-2019-update-1-01

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

Still nothing in PM anyway.

Not holding my breath that I'll get it for tomorrow. :o

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Still nothing in PM anyway.

Not holding my breath that I'll get it for tomorrow. :o

I'm the same nothing from PM. I would usually get a notification in the afternoon it arrived in Dublin & then arrive next morning in my PM locker.

I expect a Friday delivery :)

Ya, I was hoping for a Thursday delivery date to get a few games in.

I've a busy weekend with christenings and weddings, bo**ocks to it anyway. :pac:

Ah lads don't say that. I ordered one on shopto.net that only got dispatched today, supposedly so looks like I mightn't get it until Saturday!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,267 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

Nokotan wrote: »
    For some reason I thought this was out yesterday...my disappointment when I went into Gamestop to see that it's out tomorrow...

It must be out in some places on 28th, I was sure I saw threads saying it was out on the 28th because I thought the same. Went onto PSN on the 27th to make sure it was downloaded and ready to activate and it was to early to pre-download!

Has anyone got an option file yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

I'm not getting into of the members hubs on pes universe site even though my gold isn't up yet.

Every time try get into anything from 2018 or 19 I get told to either login or update my sub.

Still have a bad feeling I'll have to pay again for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭breeno

breeno wrote: »

Just as an update, I'm getting a can't process payment message even when using a vpn. A quick Google suugests you can only do it with a vpn on a pc that's wired to the xbox and then using a virtual card like revolut or similar. Don't have a virtual card unfortunately. Unless anybody knows a different way? Probably wishful thinking!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

So the pes universe file is online on there website for gold membership but not for 2018 gold membership.

So just as I taught by looks of it even though my sub hasn't expired yet I have to upgrade to a 2019 sub.

Money grabbing bastards.

Anyone that ordered on TGC should get a refund today for the pre-order price.
    I got an email saying I got a refund of £4stg per game :) but it hasn't hit my Revolut CC yet

Still waiting on Parcel Motel to drop :(. I expect it later today and arrive at my locker tomorrow which is not too bad, or Saturday at the latest.

I assume had I shipped to my home address I would get Tomorrow or Monday

• Registered Users Posts: 14,531 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Is this actually out today?

Looks like my local Argos have it in stock from looking online - just would rather know before going in for sure.

Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,782 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

callaway92 wrote: »

Looks like my local Argos have it in stock from looking online - just would rather know before going in for sure.

Cheers

Yep out today

• Registered Users Posts: 14,531 ✭✭✭✭callaway92

Yep out today

Exciting!

callaway92 wrote: »

Cheers

Yeah its available on Argos for €50 which is a great price

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8375263/Trail/searchtext%3EPES2019.htm

Also from :

Smyths €60 (normal edition)
    Gamestop €60 (Beckham edition)

http://www.argos.ie/static/Product/partNumber/8375263/Trail/searchtext%3EPES2019.htm

Also from :

I love how it's down €7 in argos even though it wasn't even on their site yesterday or at any stage before this morning :D

Anyone that ordered on TGC should get a refund today for the pre-order price.
    I got an email saying I got a refund of £4stg per game :) but it hasn't hit my Revolut CC yet

Still waiting on Parcel Motel to drop :(. I expect it later today and arrive at my locker tomorrow which is not too bad, or Saturday at the latest.

I assume had I shipped to my home address I would get Tomorrow or Monday

Ya, I've nothing in my PM yet. :o

• Registered Users Posts: 1,505 ✭✭✭Carroller

Only got a PlayStation 4 and hype got to me and I bought the Celtic edition :D now I've to wait til Monday for delivery :(

• Registered Users Posts: 929 ✭✭✭Salvation Tambourine

Also from :

Thanks for this, found a One4All in my wallet a couple of days ago that has €24 on it so Pro Ev for €26 is indeed a great price!

• Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Slim Charles

Carroller wrote: »
    Only got a PlayStation 4 and hype got to me and I bought the Celtic edition :D now I've to wait til Monday for delivery :(

Whats the difference, just the cover is it ?

Might get the Rangers one but probably have to get it online as doubtful any store in Cork is going to stock it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,585 ✭✭✭Jerichoholic

€52 from Littlewoods.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,035 ✭✭✭✭J Mysterio

Might get the Rangers one but probably have to get it online as doubtful any store in Cork is going to stock it.

There would be some doubt about that, yes. :pac:

Advertisement