Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bill increase even before order is procesed

Options
  • 09-05-2018 1:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi,

I've eir tv+broadband bundle, I also have 2 sims with metor plan. This month(3rd of May) I've updated 2 sims to to 15GB sim only plan. I've checked today in the morning and my phone is still on meteor plan as for this morning, and agent that I've had a chat with confirmed this. But the bill I've gotten is 117eur instead of 72. And even in case if the order was processed it should be 101, but not 117. And once again the order is in process, so I assume I couldn't be charged for the product I didn't get yet, right?  Can you check what happened there? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

kooper wrote: »
    Hi,

I've eir tv+broadband bundle, I also have 2 sims with metor plan. This month(3rd of May) I've updated 2 sims to to 15GB sim only plan. I've checked today in the morning and my phone is still on meteor plan as for this morning, and agent that I've had a chat with confirmed this. But the bill I've gotten is 117eur instead of 72. And even in case if the order was processed it should be 101, but not 117. And once again the order is in process, so I assume I couldn't be charged for the product I didn't get yet, right?  Can you check what happened there? 
    Hi kooper ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭kooper

sent PM

sent PM
    I have received your PM and I will reply shortly.

Thanks

Thomas

The continuation of the story, I was able to solve the issue with bill, but then I discovered that one of my mobile numbers wasn't upgraded, and was on old package. I had to make 4-5 calls and the same amount of chats to resolve the issue, and it looked like it was resolved. And then surprise, surprise, this month bill arrived, and again the base bundle price was 116 instead of 101. Eir lost one of my 15 eur discounts, when solving the issue with that mobile number.  I've  called 1901 and guy there said that he will add lost discount back and waive off 15 eur from this month bill. I've checked today using chat, it seems that the discount was added but the 15 eur wasn't waived from current account. I've spent an hour in chat  trying to explain that my base price should be 101 and not 116, not sure if I succeed :). I'm quite tired already to call 1901 and all this just because I've decided to upgraded my plan online :(.

So quick question, can it be resolved via forum, or I need to call 1901 again?

The continuation of the story, I was able to solve the issue with bill, but then I discovered that one of my mobile numbers wasn't upgraded, and was on old package. I had to make 4-5 calls and the same amount of chats to resolve the issue, and it looked like it was resolved. And then surprise, surprise, this month bill arrived, and again the base bundle price was 116 instead of 101. Eir lost one of my 15 eur discounts, when solving the issue with that mobile number.  I've  called 1901 and guy there said that he will add lost discount back and waive off 15 eur from this month bill. I've checked today using chat, it seems that the discount was added but the 15 eur wasn't waived from current account. I've spent an hour in chat  trying to explain that my base price should be 101 and not 116, not sure if I succeed :). I'm quite tired already to call 1901 and all this just because I've decided to upgraded my plan online :(.

So quick question, can it be resolved via forum, or I need to call 1901 again?
    Hi kooper ,

Once again I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

You will need to contact our support team on 1901 to resolve this.

Thanks

Thomas

• Advertisement

Just called 1901, girl there confirmed that the changes to the bill was made on my last call there and 15 eur is waived off from my current bill.

It  seems as there is some inconsistency between online chat team and 1901 guys, as guy in online chat tried to prove me that I need to pay 124 and that's it, tried to discuss it  for an hour with him yesterday with no luck and during todays call girl confirmed that my bill is 109 and it was updated on Monday ...

So hope that this issue resolved for good now, and I won't return to it in a month :).

Just called 1901, girl there confirmed that the changes to the bill was made on my last call there and 15 eur is waived off from my current bill.

It  seems as there is some inconsistency between online chat team and 1901 guys, as guy in online chat tried to prove me that I need to pay 124 and that's it, tried to discuss it  for an hour with him yesterday with no luck and during todays call girl confirmed that my bill is 109 and it was updated on Monday ...

So hope that this issue resolved for good now, and I won't return to it in a month :).
    I'm glad to hear this has been resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Well, and here I'm back again. The 15 eur waived off last month, included in current month bill as outstanding balance. Look like some kind of fraud to me :(. Can anything be done via forum or should I call 1901 again?

Thanks.

Well, and here I'm back again. The 15 eur waived off last month, included in current month bill as outstanding balance. Look like some kind of fraud to me :(. Can anything be done via forum or should I call 1901 again?

Thanks.
    Hi kooper ,

I would reccomend calling 1901 to have this resolved.

Thanks

Thomas

Advertisement