Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House rebuilding cost

Options
  • 09-05-2018 3:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8

I'm trying to estimate the house rebuilding cost for insurance purposes. The house is a 73.5 sq.m 3 bed terraced house in Dublin. However, the 3rd bedroom is in the attic (it was built this way). So in essence it is a 2/3 bed terraced house (57sq.m) with an attic conversion. The scsi rebuilding calculator doesn't cater for this kind of arrangement. My question is would the figures it gives for either a 2 or 3 bed terraced house of 73.5sq.m be close enough to the actual rebuilding cost?

Comments

• Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 17,996 Mod ✭✭✭✭DOCARCH

cootel wrote: »
    My question is would the figures it gives for either a 2 or 3 bed terraced house of 73.5sq.m be close enough to the actual rebuilding cost?

Go with that....the 73.5 m.sq. Make sure you are not under insured!

Advertisement