Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Analogue Gauge to Digital Gauge

Options
  • 09-05-2018 3:06pm
    Registered Users Posts: 32

Hi,

I'm driving an MK2 Bandit (GSF600), and I'm scoping out a few mods. I would like to change the analogue gauges to digital equivalents, that could be retrofitted into the current gauges housing.

I can't find any pair digital gauges (speedometer/tachometer) online, only single unit models. It's possible that pair digital gauges either don't exist or are exorbitant.

Maybe someone here has knowledge of digital pair gauges, or better yet has retrofitted them to a Bandit or similar before (I've yet to see one), and point in the right direction.

Unfortunately, I cannot provide links with examples as I'm a new user.

Cheers in advance!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,994 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

If you copy the url and leave breaks in it you can post it.

• Registered Users Posts: 32 73hdkgo

Del2005 wrote: »
    If you copy the url and leave breaks in it you can post it.

I've found digital gauges, however the speedometer and tachometer are integrated into a single unit. As the housing as space for two units, I would like to use both if possible.

This is an example of the Bandit MK2 analogue gauges with housing. (w_w_w.ebay.ie /itm/SUZUKI-BANDIT-600-1200-MK2-CHROME-CLOCK-COVERS-BOWLS-SPEEDO -REV-COUNTER-SET/273057816808?hash=item3f9383a0e8 :g:SoUAAMXQySpRLejk)

This is an example of a single integrated digital gauge. (w_w_w..ebay.co. uk/itm/Universal-LCD-Digital-Motorcycle-ATV-Odometer-Speedometer -Tachometer-MPH-Gauge-/173001466406)

• Registered Users Posts: 14,907 ✭✭✭✭CJhaughey

The Koso DL02S and DL02R are probably as close as you will get to what you are looking for.
    https://www.digital-speedos.co.uk/gauges-c4/motorcycle-gauges-c27/koso-m1#page2

CJhaughey wrote: »
    The Koso DL02S and DL02R are probably as close as you will get to what you are looking for.
    That's the kind of thing I'm looking for! Thanks a million!

• Registered Users Posts: 880 ✭✭✭mamax

Yep the koso clocks are the way to go and have a look at the bandit forum some great tips/ideas on there for bandit owners and the members are really helpful
    http://www.banditforum.co.uk/forum/

• Advertisement

Quick search on youtube and I came across this w w w .youtube.com/watch?v=mazVZ3GCx44, which is exactly what I'm looking for, just retrofitted into the existing gauge housing on the Bandit. The KOSO aren't the cheapest brand, but they seem to be a good quality product.

That's a good forum alright!

Advertisement