Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sage One Bank Feeds

Options
  • 09-05-2018 5:07pm
    Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭

Is anybody using Sage One cloud service? if yes did you manage to get the bank feeds working?

On the Sage website it lists Bank of Ireland Business on Line (Ireland) as a supported feed but when you try to connect the bank its trying to connect to the old BOI Business Portal (Before Keycode)

I have tried contacting Sage Support but they fob me off that the bank feeds are supported by Yodlee, I tried contacting Yodlee and they don't answer.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭cencglob

eusap wrote: »
    Is anybody using Sage One cloud service? if yes did you manage to get the bank feeds working?

On the Sage website it lists Bank of Ireland Business on Line (Ireland) as a supported feed but when you try to connect the bank its trying to connect to the old BOI Business Portal (Before Keycode)

I have tried contacting Sage Support but they fob me off that the bank feeds are supported by Yodlee, I tried contacting Yodlee and they don't answer.

I'm using it, bank with AIB, the bank feeds work a charm, but I've other issues with the basic functions of it. Their support can indeed be hit and miss.

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭eusap

must be just BOI then, some small things really annoy me in sage online for example the "Departments" in some screens you can type the name and others not

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭EamonOSullivan

Hi OP, not sure if you got this working since your initial post. We use Sage One and have integrated bank feeds from AIB and Bank of Ireland.

You need all the codes etc to get the integration working, but when it works it cuts out a lot of the keying in. Analysis still has to be done, but once you code a payment / receipt to a particular expense / supplier it ''learns'' from earlier postings.

Hi, which BOI account do you have? is it a personal business account or the business banking account.

When I try to connect to BOI Business account it takes me to the old BOL login page (before keycode)

Hi, which BOI account do you have? is it a personal business account or the business banking account.

When I try to connect to BOI Business account it takes me to the old BOL login page (before keycode)

I think it's a business account.

You need to check with BOI to see what type of account it is.

If you have an old AIB account with IBB then you have to apply to get internet banking and you get an 8 digit code which you can use for the bank feed.

• Advertisement

From Sage when I select connect bank and select Bank of Ireland Business A/c it always shows the old login screen

From memory we needed to have the ID number, the last 4 digits of the landline, and a PIN.

The username and password you should already have from normal online banking.

From Sage when I select connect bank and select Bank of Ireland Business A/c it always shows the old login screen
    from memory you need an online ID number which is 8 digits long, the last 4 digits of your landline, and a PIN specifically for purpose.

You already have a BOI username and passowrd.

I called BOI business support and they tell its not possible with business banking only possible with a personal account

I called BOI business support and they tell its not possible with business banking only possible with a personal account
    Hmmm - we use it here in the office for a Bank of Ireland limited company bank account so that is definately a business account.

If bank feeds dont work with business accounts, then what is the point - who puts their personal bank account on to Sage One?

• Advertisement

Seemly BOI allow you to use the personal 365 site for a business account also, which link do you use when you log in to online banking on the BOI site

https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/authentication?execution=e1s1

https://www.businessonline-boi.com/WebUI/login-flow.html?execution=e1s1

Seemly BOI allow you to use the personal 365 site for a business account also, which link do you use when you log in to online banking on the BOI site

https://www.365online.com/online365/spring/authentication?execution=e1s1

https://www.businessonline-boi.com/WebUI/login-flow.html?execution=e1s1

It makes sense now, so do you have to change the type of account you have?

For AIB you have to change from the IBB style account ( if that is what you have ) to Internet Banking. Coincidentally the second account has less fees that the first so it's a bit of a win-win situation.

Yes would have to downgrade the account, also for a lower cost :)

But BOI do say as they don't support it you should not provide you login details to a 3rd party

Advertisement