Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tinder Matches

2»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,478 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

You’d imagine the OP would be up to his knees in fanny of a Friday evening instead of being on boards.

• Registered Users Posts: 20 Jarrett

Well that's €13 I will never get back, she wouldn't do anything with me except kiss but she wanted to meet again and messaged me first thing this morning so I might give her another chance.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

About 4 Matches most days. But if I chat at all a lot of them un-match. Just Match-Collectors mostly I presume. :/

• Moderators, Arts Moderators Posts: 35,508 Mod ✭✭✭✭pickarooney

I think I got 4 matches in 3 weeks after right-swiping on over 1000 profiles.

Still, just needed that one result and got it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,732 ✭✭✭BarryD2

Jarrett wrote: »
    I won't match,

repealers....

So curious as to what do you do if you get them up the pole, expecting your offspring?

Run a mile?

Point them towards a cheap RyanAir flight to UK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,750 ✭✭✭Avatar MIA

BarryD2 wrote: »
    So curious as to what do you do if you get them up the pole, expecting your offspring?

Eh, don't think the OP's daydreams get that far.

What on earth is Tinder?

Back in my day we would just find a club if we had to go, to meet someone who really loved you, so I’d go and I’d stand on my my own, and I’d leave on my own, then I’d go home and I’d cry and I’d want to die

• Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭misstearheus

I think I got 4 matches in 3 weeks after right-swiping on over 1000 profiles.

Still, just needed that one result and got it.

So are you currently seeing someone off Tinder?! Awww that's cute. :) And reassuring that there is genuine matches out there! :D:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 484 ✭✭ANDREWMUFC

Jarrett wrote: »
    Im not trolling at all I have a date with a hot 18 year old in McDonald's tonight after that we'll head back to my comfy car.

What will you do to her Jarrett?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,045 ✭✭✭Hilly Bill

So you would ride 10% of the obese burds...
    What makes those ones rideable?

It's a bit like a Honda 50, they are both great rides but you wouldn't want your mates to see you on one.

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭Sile Na Gig

What on earth is Tinder?

Back in my day we would just find a club if we had to go, to meet someone who really loved you, so I’d go and I’d stand on my my own, and I’d leave on my own, then I’d go home and I’d cry and I’d want to die

I am huuuuman and I want to be loved just like anybody else does!

If I were a woman I wouldn't be bowled over by the OP's, eh, idiosyncratic charm. Alarm bells would ring right here: 'could of'. Shudder.

And in terms of generalisations, any man who'd choose a typically headwrecking, vacuous 18-year-old woman over a typically confident, and thus sexy, 35-year-old woman must be rejected by women his own age who have the measure of his worth.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 232 ✭✭jcorr

I used to subscribe to tinder plus.

I would get more matches in foreign locations ... which kinda defeats the purpose of tinder lol.

Advertisement