Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Card Issue

Options
  • 10-05-2018 7:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭

Since the weekend I can’t either use my card online, nor can I tap. Iv been able to use it by way of entering pin only. What’s the problem?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Rmgblue,

Thanks for your post.

The card may have been flagged for security if it's only allowing pin transactions. Can you please check if you've received a text or email from our card security team and if so, follow the instructions in the message. If you haven't received any message, we'd suggest calling 014885466 and an adviser can check this further.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

Hi Tara,

Received nothing via text/email. I did just now though receive a new card in the post. My current card is not due to expire until 12/19. Is that normal?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi Rmgblue,

There can be various reasons for this but the letter that came with the card should explain this, if it doesn't you can send an Ask a Question message from the Service Desk to find out why.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement