Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank holiday weekend

Options
  • 10-05-2018 9:03am
    Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭

I checked my online account on Tuesday evening, and there was enough in my account to make a withdrawal, yet when I checked my account today I am overdrawn.

Surely the transactions made at the weekend should have been pending?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi kerosene,

Thanks for your post.

We'd always recommend keeping a note of transactions made with your card until you see them posted to your account. Depending on how the retailer is processing them, they may not appear in your pending transactions. Also, payments made using Contactless can take a few days to debit your account.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 461 ✭✭kerosene

My wages will be in my account at midnight. Will this affect my credit rating?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi kerosene,

If you send your query through Ask a Question in the Service Desk, an adviser with access to your account will be happy to look into this and let you know if any unpaids have reported on your account.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement