Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Town House Deli - Cashel

Options
  • 10-05-2018 10:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭

Just seen an advert as they are looking for a Deli manager for their new store in Cashel.
    Anyone know where they will be based ??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 466 ✭✭Chevy RV

Is that the deli opposite the church moving down to where Gleesons pub used to be?

It is being done up at the minute opposite the credit union.

• Registered Users Posts: 128 ✭✭anfieldrd

Think townhouse deli will be down near O Dwyers pharmacy on the main street.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,172 ✭✭✭EPAndlee

The bake house (if I remember it correctly) won't be overly happy about that

• Registered Users Posts: 7,514 ✭✭✭the_pen_turner

is it run by the same people as the one in thurles.
    if so it should be a great success. the dinners in the one in thurles are great

• Registered Users Posts: 571 ✭✭✭PacMan

EPAndlee wrote: »
    The bake house (if I remember it correctly) won't be overly happy about that

Was in Cashel for a (business) call on Friday.
    I don't think TownHouse Deli will be going to the old pub beside the chemist as I have just seen a "For Sale" sign on the wall. If the operators of TownHouse deli have secured the purchase of the building, then why are the "For Sale" signs still in place ?

My guess is Ladyswell street, as one of the restaurants there has just had a paint job on the exterior, with no shop signs in place.
    So maybe there ??

The Bakehouse, is very nice , with great service and food. Always a consistent quality with their sandwiches and pastries. Nice indeed. But it has way too many staircases and the interior and furnishings need updating.

The recently opened Bowes Café has a nice interior, nice food also, but the coffee taste's very bitter on both occasions I have been there.

• Advertisement
Advertisement