Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

URGENT: LOST PAYMENT SEVERELY AFFECTING BUSINESS

Options
  • 10-05-2018 12:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

[font=arial, sans-serif]On April 12th 2018 I transferred €5,774.87 from my business account with Bank Of Ireland to a business account in Hong Kong (DONGGUAN PANTHER INTERNATIONAL CO).[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]My business is being severely affected by this issue. BOI are unable to locate the money and the Hong Kong bank claims it has not reached them. I am losing both revenue and customers since I have had no stock for 4 weeks. I am worried that this is a scam and I will be contacting HSBC Global, too.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]The company I am working with in China have refused to make or ship as much as one product until the €5,774.87 hits their account.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I want the €5,774.87 recalled from wherever it is immediately or I will have to seek legal advice. My business is being damaged irreparably and I am under increasing stress and suffering from panic attacks as a result. I would require the €5,774.87 returned immediately to my account to ensure my business does not fail - I cannot wait another 30 days for this to be rectified.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]Without this money I have no business. [/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I thank you in advance for any assistance that can be provided to me at this time.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I can provide see the proof of payment if needed.[/font]

[font=arial, sans-serif]I look forward to hearing from you asap.[/font]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear this. Can I ask, was the transfer made through 365 Online or Business Online and have you provided the proof of payment to the payee's bank to help them locate the funds?

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 help123needed

Hi Tara,

Thank you for your reply. It was sent using 365 Online.

I have provided the proof of payment to the company in China who passed it to the HongKong bank - they were still unable to locate the funds.

Looking forward to your reply.

Thank you.
    Hi there,

Thanks for your post.

We're sorry to hear this. Can I ask, was the transfer made through 365 Online or Business Online and have you provided the proof of payment to the payee's bank to help them locate the funds?

Thanks
    Tara

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

In this case, you can request a trace on the payment by contacting us on 0818 365365 or by sending an Ask a Question message from the Service Desk.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 3 help123needed

In this case, you can request a trace on the payment by contacting us on 0818 365365 or by sending an Ask a Question message from the Service Desk.

Thanks
    Tara
    I have already done this - they are unable to locate it. They provided a trace on it that only says the money was sent to Hong Kong. There must be something else that can be done here?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

I have already done this - they are unable to locate it. They provided a trace on it that only says the money was sent to Hong Kong. There must be something else that can be done here?

Hi there,

If the proof of transfer you requested and the trace has confirmed that this has reached the account in Hong Kong then you will need to contact the company directly to request that they look into this with their bank once again.  

Thanks,
    Sarah

• Advertisement
Advertisement