Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Register for my eir while awaiting broadband installation?

Options
  • 10-05-2018 1:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,

I registered a while back for broadband/phone bundle but installation has been delayed.  Sales advised that I can access eir sport channels while awaiting installation but the only route to this I can find is by registering for my eir.  This seems to require a phone number or broadband reference number - I don't have either of these, just an account number so far.  How can I go about getting the required reference number or alternatively getting access to eir sport without it?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

revlator wrote: »
    Hi,

I registered a while back for broadband/phone bundle but installation has been delayed.  Sales advised that I can access eir sport channels while awaiting installation but the only route to this I can find is by registering for my eir.  This seems to require a phone number or broadband reference number - I don't have either of these, just an account number so far.  How can I go about getting the required reference number or alternatively getting access to eir sport without it?

Thanks
    Hi revlator ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologise for any inconvenience caused. 

Please feel free to PM me your full name and account number, I would be happy to look into this for you.

Thanks 

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

<snip>

FYI
    Eir activated my phone line then had me waiting 1 year for the broadband (don't let them do this, they will charge you)
    I created a My Eir account since I had a phone number but still could not add eir sports to Sky if that's what your hoping to do.
    It said something like it requires all services active first

Can't check now because Eir terminated my account the day after installation finally happened

Advertisement