Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rookie - US-Pace- ABC (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24,647 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

So are they going to kill her off in the first episode for drama or promote her to a different precinct?

Maybe forget she ever was in it ....

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

So are they going to kill her off in the first episode for drama or promote her to a different precinct?

Throw away comment like at Roll Call someone will ask where is she and the captain will just say “on - assignment” or something

• Registered Users Posts: 17,931 ✭✭✭✭Thargor

So is season 1 worth a watch then?

Thargor wrote: »
    So is season 1 worth a watch then?

Is this a joke????

If not a joke then hell yes well worth a watch.

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭terryduff12

Did any of the other cast members come out and support her as i didn't see anything, and strange a few other actresses that aren't white didn't have any trouble on the set.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Think she quits to help her brother.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,136 ✭✭✭✭is_that_so

Did any of the other cast members come out and support her as i didn't see anything, and strange a few other actresses that aren't white didn't have any trouble on the set.
    It sounded like it revolved around some personal issues and usually people keep their own counsel.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,558 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

is_that_so wrote: »
    Think she quits to help her brother.

Moved to ATF.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,043 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Good job Nolan went on that 2 week diet to fit through the vents.
    He's clearly lost weight anyway

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The Rookie Adds Once Upon a Time's Mekia Cox as Nolan's New Training Officer

• Advertisement

The weight loss is very dramatic I think myself he doesn't look healthy with it.

It reminds me when Sean Murray lost weight in NCIS.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,243 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The weight loss is very dramatic I think myself he doesn't look healthy with it.

I agree, come back Captain Tightpants

Is it on anywhere to watch yet??

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 36,378 CMod ✭✭✭✭pixelburp

Mod: please don't discuss ways to watch shows illegally. It's against charter rules. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

I reckon Nolan will be a detective by the end of this season.
    What was with the new cop being narky with the detective?

Good introduction to the new T.O.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,509 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Do you sleep? :)

The curse of shift work :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,989 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Loved seeing Fillon's old Castle sparring partners in episode 3, those three together was the best bit of Castle.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Enjoyed this weeks episode. Good to see some new blood to mix things up a bit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

When is it due back on Sky?

When is it due back on Sky?

Theres no air date for Sky yet.

Loved seeing Fillon's old Castle sparring partners in episode 3, those three together was the best bit of Castle.

Especially as the story was that Castle was moving to LA with the two lads, had it been renewed

Especially as the story was that Castle was moving to LA with the two lads, had it been renewed

The downside of them appearing as they did, is its probably not that likely, they'll be recurring characters.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

The downside of them appearing as they did, is its probably not that likely, they'll be recurring characters.

They were actually appearing as part of Cast from the Past week on ABC where cast members from old ABC shows appeared on current ABC shows.

https://www.tvinsider.com/813498/charmed-castle-reunion-greys-anatomy-the-rookie-abc-cast-from-the-past-week/

They were actually appearing as part of Cast from the Past week on ABC where cast members from old ABC shows appeared on current ABC shows.

https://www.tvinsider.com/813498/charmed-castle-reunion-greys-anatomy-the-rookie-abc-cast-from-the-past-week/

No Stana??
    :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,084 ✭✭✭✭Kirby

He needed to lose the weight. Like it or not it effects the roles you can get in Hollywood.

I think he looks okay but its important to remember his age here. He's approaching 50. I still see him as Mal but I often have to remind myself Firefly was 16 years ago.

He's losing that shrunken look of rapid weight loss now too, where everything is hanging loosely for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭adaminho

Kirby wrote: »
    He needed to lose the weight. Like it or not it effects the roles you can get in Hollywood.

I think he looks okay but its important to remember his age here. He's approaching 50. I still see him as Mal but I often have to remind myself Firefly was 16 years ago.

He'll always be Johnny from two guys and a girl to me!

• Advertisement

Episode 5 still fun enough to watch, but worst episode to date, for me. Thought it was pretty clunky.

By the by, was the actor who played his old landlord the reason the actress who played his old TO quit?

Advertisement