Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Rookie - US-Pace- ABC (**Spoilers**)

Options

Comments

No and the investigation (fairly deep dive by all accounts) completely exonerated that actor who she did accuse (AND make up artist too?)

I quite liked the episode and really liking that Nolan is oblivious to the fast track he is on (not great for a potential detective!)
    Nolan and Sawyer are getting a better build up that he and Russo.
    So is Russo gone/going now? Pity if so as I like Shahi (from Person of Interest days) even if she is a bit intense in this role.

• Registered Users Posts: 60,698 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Wash:)

That was some Toyota advert at the start.

And Wash didn't get Washed!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,009 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Subtle as a housebrick wasn't it.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Advertisement

If that's the price I must pay for my American cousin to send me the VHS, I'm OK with it. Just do it better guys

At least it was just a thirty second thing at the start. I remember The Glades had the characters having discussions about the great features of the car they were driving. Really bad.

Bit clunky how they've moved the new love interest into the picture, but it's not a subtle show generally, it's just great fun.

Not as bad as CBS with its partnership with Microsoft just "Bing it" to find out more.

At least it was just a thirty second thing at the start. I remember The Glades had the characters having discussions about the great features of the car they were driving. Really bad.

Bit clunky how they've moved the new love interest into the picture, but it's not a subtle show generally, it's just great fun.

Same in Warehouse13 I think

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭adaminho

OmegaGene wrote: »
    good episode but the advert at the start was shockingly bad

Hawaii 5-0 have a story every couple of years where Danny's car gets shot up/crashed/destroyed to bring in the latest model.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,867 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Subtle as a housebrick wasn't it.

It wasn't quite as bad as this in Designated Survivor where the entire show took a pause for Ford...

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

What a fantastic episode and that mid season cliffhanger.

Although you kind of saw it coming.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

I actually thought it would involve Nolan.
    Of course a cop could never just meet someone and have a normal relationship with them. Oh no our Lucy has to pick up the kidnapper/rapist/serial killer in LA!

I actually thought it would involve Nolan.
    Of course a cop could never just meet someone and have a normal relationship with them. Oh no our Lucy has to pick up the kidnapper/rapist/serial killer in LA!

But
    She didn't pick him up, the serial killer targeted her as part of Nick's circle.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭Chuck Noland

Any word on when Sky are going to show it? After Xmas at this stage I assume

Serial Killer Episode. Fairly obvious
    that the name in the book wasn't going to be the accomplice and just as obvious it WAS going to be the mystery man from the bar. Thought that was sign posted in big neon letters from the off.

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Any word on when Sky are going to show it? After Xmas at this stage I assume

Sky Witness on Thursday January 16th at 9pm

Returns this Sunday.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,596 ✭✭✭California Dreamer

Returns this Sunday.

About xxxxxxx time! That was a very long winter hiatus to break especially for a show that was so on the bubble for renewal/cancellation last year.

They now have to try and work on getting that audience back again.

Had to skip
    the bits in the barrel, one of my many fears being buried alive, probably the worst one.

Good episode, and she made a good serial killer, she was a horrible character in Bosch too!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,031 ✭✭✭Slippin Jimmy

Have to say I think that was one of the best episodes of the show so far. Glad Caleb got clipped.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That was a brilliant episode.

Great acting from Melissa O'Neill too. Her "dream a little dream of me" sequence was fantastic.

Really excellent episode.

Tim is in love and who can blame him.

Tim is in love and who can blame him.

I got that impression too :D. I wonder will he date another cop after what happened with his wife.

I got that impression too :D. I wonder will he date another cop after what happened with his wife.

Or will she, after the entire storyline in the first series of it being a terrible idea dating Nolan and being seen as the station bike if she went out with a cop (paraphrasing).

• Registered Users Posts: 9,017 ✭✭✭EoinMcLovin

Or will she, after the entire storyline in the first series of it being a terrible idea dating Nolan and being seen as the station bike if she went out with a cop (paraphrasing).

Plus isn't he dating her friend

• Registered Users Posts: 86,713 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Pete Davidson to play Nolan’s half brother

Those crazy Hell's Satans.

Thought the whole half brother story line was a complete waste of time.

• Advertisement

Pete Davidson is terrible and ruined the episode.

Advertisement