Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mayans MC - US-Pace- FX (**Spoilers**)

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,832 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Season 3 starts March 16th with a double episode.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

Excellent ! I had a feeling it was killed off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I only watched half of ep 1 of season 2, how was the rest of the season? Season 1 was a fairly boring cartel story with some bikers thrown into the mix, imo. Last couple of eps picked up bit gave up on season 2 almost instantly.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I only watched half of ep 1 of season 2, how was the rest of the season? Season 1 was a fairly boring cartel story with some bikers thrown into the mix, imo. Last couple of eps picked up bit gave up on season 2 almost instantly.

I really enjoyed it but I'm a huge Sons fan so I'm biased, I'd say it's a perfect binge show

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 29,895 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Clareman wrote: »
    I really enjoyed it but I'm a huge Sons fan so I'm biased, I'd say it's a perfect binge show

Sons is in my top 5 shows of all time but mayans didn't do it for me, might try give season 2 another go.

• Advertisement

First look at season 3 which starts next week

Well that last couple of minutes of this weeks episode have set up a war for the second half of the season.

Looks like it was a one shot one take so well done to all involved in that.

• Registered Users Posts: 55 ✭✭lollipop19

Hi, I've just watched all of Sons of anarchy and wouldn't mind seeing Mayans MC. Where can i watch it, starting with Series 1? I have Sky, Netflix and Amazon but can't seem to locate it
    Thanks

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,045 ✭✭✭✭cena

lollipop19 wrote: »
    Hi, I've just watched all of Sons of anarchy and wouldn't mind seeing Mayans MC. Where can i watch it, starting with Series 1? I have Sky, Netflix and Amazon but can't seem to locate it
    Thanks

BBC where the one showing it. Maybe the bbc player

Renewed for a 4th season.

• Advertisement

Well that was a cliffhanger of a season finale scene.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 24,004 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

OmegaGene wrote: »
    very good ending to series 3, the lads are totally out numbered and im wondering if coco and his mate save the day

I don't think it's a "war" type situation, rather it's a warning, if it was war they'd be destroyed, I expect loads of talking to start the next series

A war and not one cop showed up.

Nice ending to the second episode a deadman's cut to set up another war maybe.

After last weeks ending and this weeks episode EZ is no longer the conflicted anti-hero he is the straight up villian now.

Lots of cliffhangers left open in that season finale.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Mayans MC to End With Season 5 on FX

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 87,289 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

The final season premieres Wednesday, May 24th at 10pm on FX streaming next day on Hulu

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,065 ✭✭✭RoyalCelt

When does season 5 launch on Disney plus UK or Ireland? It's already out on Hulu.

• Advertisement

Well that was a guest cameo from Son's I would never have expected this.

Advertisement