Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Prepay account. Want to cancel automatic payment.

Options
  • 10-05-2018 5:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Hi
    My mobile provider is meteor/eir. I have a prepay account.
    I recently agreed to have monthly top ups taken automatically from my bank account.
    I want to cancel this arrangement as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Jane

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Abbie246 wrote: »
    Hi
    My mobile provider is meteor/eir. I have a prepay account.
    I recently agreed to have monthly top ups taken automatically from my bank account.
    I want to cancel this arrangement as soon as possible.
    Thank you.
    Jane
    Hi Abbie246 ,

If you dial 1740 and press the # key, it will get you through to an operator and you can request to have this cancelled.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 6 Abbie246

Thanks for your help Thomas. Got it cancelled.
    Hi Abbie246 ,

If you dial 1740 and press the # key, it will get you through to an operator and you can request to have this cancelled.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Abbie246 wrote: »
    Thanks for your help Thomas. Got it cancelled.
    Hi Abbie246 ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Make sure to keep an eye on it https://community.eir.ie/eirmobile-320/stop-auto-top-up-295898

Advertisement