Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommended Tree Surgeons.

Options
  • 10-05-2018 6:50pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,374 ✭✭✭

Hello,

Can anyone recommend me a reputable Tree Surgeon/Arborist company in Kildare or surrounding area. Fully licenced/insured etc. It's so hard to tell sometimes what you're getting, and I don't really trust the door to door guys.

This may be in the wrong forum, apologies if so.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

Hi Indestructable, I'm after the same thing so just wondering if you had any luck finding one? We've spoken to a few but either they're busy or don't like the look of our trees but either way, let us down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭meep

Definately give this guy a shout

https://derekmahertreecare.com/

Very knowledgable and a really sound guy.

Not sure if he'd make it out to Kildare, but if not, I'd say he could put you in touch with someone down your direction.

• Registered Users Posts: 302 ✭✭tcif

Thanks, Meep, will definitely look him up.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 2phat shamies

Hello,

Can anyone recommend me a reputable Tree Surgeon/Arborist company in Kildare or surrounding area. Fully licenced/insured etc. It's so hard to tell sometimes what you're getting, and I don't really trust the door to door guys.

This may be in the wrong forum, apologies if so.

Thanks.

Hi Indestructible,
    I am a qualified and fully insured tree surgeon living in Kildare but work country wide.
    Myself and my brother are third generation tree men, we work only at trees, we don’t do door to door calling or tarmac or power washing, if you know what I mean. We own all our own equipment, trucks, chippers, MEWP saws etc and can take on anything small to large. I can supply past customers references for peace of mind also. Regards
    Shay

Advertisement