Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Spain Student Help

Options
  • 10-05-2018 9:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

[font=Calibri, sans-serif]Hello,[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]First, I introduce myself, I’m Alfredo from Barcelona, Spain, and I’m searching for a school in Ireland for my son, Victor.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] [/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Actually he should be studying 1º Bachillerato (5ºYear), but the modality (artistic) and the school that we had selected isn’t correct for him, and we quit him, so now I consider this the perfect opportunity for him to make his dream come true, studying in his favourite country, Ireland, and the excellent education system, but we (her parents) cant move to Ireland (we wish!!!) because of the job, so we want to know if any of you are in this situation (foreign parents) or can help us because we dont know where to start.[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]I was thinking in a boarding school (he really loves the idea of boarding school's, I dont know why) but is always more than 10.000€, we cant, so maybe a hostfamily, but I dont know where to find qualified families, and finally a student residence an apply him in a public school, but we dont find anything![/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] Like you see, we are a abslolutly lost so I'll aprecciate all type of information![/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif] (sorry for my bad english, my son is the good at this :D)[/font]
    [font=Calibri, sans-serif]Infinite thanks and love to Ireland from Barcelona![/font]

Comments

Advertisement