Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Doctor Recommendation In Wicklow Town

Options
  • 10-05-2018 9:31pm

Hi all,

We moved to Wicklow Town (from a couple of towns over) a few years back, but never moved doctor. Figure I should fix that. ;)

Anyway, I'm finding it hard to decide a doctor, so I'm looking for recommendations. I search on boards already, but only came up with this thread from 10 years ago, so I don't think it's relevant anymore.

Anyway, recommendations for a decent family doctor in Wicklow?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,063 ✭✭✭Baybay

We use Westmount Clinic albeit, thankfully, infrequently. There are several doctors in the practice, two or three of which would be my doctor of choice if I make an appointment but I'd be happy to see any of them in an urgent situation. It is a busy practice though & delays can occur. It also suits that there's a pharmacy & dentist in the same building.
    The thread you mention is out of date although Dr. Finnegan still practices but from Salem's new premises in the new health centre outside of town. Not sure if the practice is still called Salem since the move a couple of years ago.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 456 ✭✭2013Lara

We like Sheeran Purcell in the health centre

• Registered Users Posts: 1,211 ✭✭✭BigMoose

Agree with Lara, we're very happy with Sheeran Purcell.

• Registered Users Posts: 800 ✭✭✭Jimjay

We moved to wicklow couple of years ago. Cant get in to a doctor as all full and not taking new patients. Last time we checked was anout 8 months ago. Would be interested to know if any agree to take you. We still have to go to doctors in greystones

Advertisement