Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Are there people on this website who would be glad to see Israel wiped out?

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

You have further shown yourself as a vile antisemitic dullard by (thankfully) being the only person to thank a post agreeing with the wiping out of an entire nation.

You're an absolute classless joke on every fora you partake in.

What EOTR thanked
    Yes, but bloodlessly.

So that'll be a no, essentially.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,786 ✭✭✭wakka12

Who would want that? There are millions of innocent israeli children and probably millions of israelis who dont agree with what their government and army are doing to palestinians. Everyone just wishes for a total change to how the israeli government treats palestinians

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

wakka12 wrote: »
    Who would want that? There are millions of innocent israeli children and probably millions of israelis who dont agree with what their government and army are doing to palestinians. Everyone just wishes for a total change to how the israeli government treats palestinians

Nobody treats the Palestinian people worse than the Palestinian leadership.

It is odd that their plight is always blamed on Israel.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,798 ✭✭✭goose2005

Nobody treats the Palestinian people worse than the Palestinian leadership.

the more Palestinians suffer, the worse Israel looks. Therefore it's in their interest for the ordinary Palestinian to be as miserable as possible

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,764 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

goose2005 wrote: »
    the more Palestinians suffer, the worse Israel looks. Therefore it's in their interest for the ordinary Palestinian to be as miserable as possible

There is a very easy solution to that and yet we see the exact opposite from Israel. The likes of Bibi need the awful Palestinian leadership to keep themselves relevant. The end result is two populations getting ****ed over.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,219 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

ameirecan wrote: »
    Iran has openly and repeatedly called for an end to the existence of the Jewish state. It has taken advantage of the civil war in Syria to establish military installations closer to the Israeli border in preparation for attacks like we saw recently. I can't imagine the terror of having another state hell bent on your eradication. Reading some of the posts on here through it sounds like some people would welcome it.

As boards resident crypto islamofascist I think it falls on me to say.......Wha?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,213 ✭✭✭utyh2ikcq9z76b

41 Palestinians massacred by the apartheid state of Israel so far today

• Registered Users Posts: 12,248 ✭✭✭✭BoJack Horseman

jihadis gonna jihad

but then, they are paid to attack the border fences and it's not like the billionaires running Hamas care about giving their people something more productive to do.

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

Israel is being attached by 35,000 people at the moment.
    Hamas terrorists have fired shots at the IDF.
    At least one bomb has exploded.
    Petrol bombs and other weapons are being used.
    Israel will not use Water Pistols in defence and Hamas know and rely on that.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,403 ✭✭✭✭vicwatson

Madagascan wrote: »

Source?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 108 ✭✭EdEd

I can never forgive Israel for that Eurovision winner.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

Iran has called for the end of the Zionist regime in Israel.It no different to what Israel and America hope for in Iran.

Iran has not murdered Israeli soldiers. Israelis are constantly targetting Iranians soldiers in Syria who is the aggressor?

Recognising Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was a foolish mistake.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,821 ✭✭✭irishproduce

I wouldn't want anyone wiped out no.
    I would love them to respect their neighbours a bit though. They truly are the bully in the community with the feared big brother constantly ready to be called in (USA).
    What they do to Palestine is awful treatment of other human beings.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,485 ✭✭✭Fighting Tao

Only if it was on the Eurovision final day next year to ensure that the Eurovision organisation is wiped out too.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 33,749 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

The only thing I want wiped out is hatred, without hatred so many other bad things wouldn't happen and Israel, Iran and the Palestinians all would live in peace and harmony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,912 ✭✭✭ArchXStanton

I wouldn't want anyone wiped out no.
    I would love them to respect their neighbours a bit though. They truly are the bully in the community with the feared big brother constantly ready to be called in (USA).
    What they do to Palestine is awful treatment of other human beings.

No regime change for Israel for human rights abuses though...

• Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Madagascan

vicwatson wrote: »

Source?
    Avi Mayer.
    Israeli spokesman.
    Now!! Doesn't make it wrong.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Avi Mayer.
    Israeli spokesman.

Definitely doesn't make it right either. Not exactly an unbiased source.

User Madagascan has already been outted as a paid Israeli hasbara troll on the politics forum so don't even debate issues with him. Its a well known fact Israel pays an army of social media trolls to propagandise. Ireland is one of the leading EU states that's stands in solidarity with the Palestinian cause so its no surprise boards is infiltrated with them. Just stick to facts, amnesty international reports, human rights watch etc

• Registered Users Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭Warper

Avi Mayer.
    Israeli spokesman.

Omg beggars belief

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,893 ✭✭✭Cheerful Spring

User Madagascan has already been outted as a paid Israeli hasbara troll on the politics forum so don't even debate issues with him. Its a well known fact Israel pays an army of social media trolls to propagandise. Ireland is one of the leading EU states that's stands in solidarity with the Palestinian cause so its no surprise boards is infiltrated with them. Just stick to facts, amnesty international reports, human rights watch etc

I have experienced this last week on RT comment section. Was just there reading comments about Israel and what I saw amazed me never saw this before. A pro-Israel poster (comment likes) that started multiplying in less than a minute to 1,000 likes it was a hack I never witnessed before. Don't know who the poster was but he was Pro Israel in everything said.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,876 ✭✭✭✭Zebra3

What are these 35,000 people currently attaching Israel to?

A big sign that says "We love ethnicly cleansing Palestinians"?

FrontMap_2014_72.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Diogenesthedog

I don't want to see Israel wiped off the map. I just don't want to see Palestine wiped off the map either. Alas the current right wing Israeli government seems to aspire for the latter outcome.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

I have experienced this last week on RT comment section. Was just there reading comments about Israel and what I saw amazed me never saw this before. A pro-Israel poster (comment likes) that started multiplying in less than a minute to 1,000 likes it was a hack I never witnessed before. Don't know who the poster was but he was Pro Israel in everything said.

Happens on here too a lot especially on anything to do with anti American or similar threads .
    Newly registered posters repeatedly saying the exact same thing over and over .
    Space cadets

ameirecan wrote: »
    The UN agreed to establishment of Israel in 1948. Do you disagree with this decision?

Just how many UN resolutions against Israeli occupation and mass murder did you have to overlook to find that gem?

Pathetic tactic, by the way: find somebody who wants to see Israel eliminated and then you can justify today's Zionist mass murder of some 50 Palestinians, and the mass murder, ethnic cleansing and colonial occupation of all the other days and years, too.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,950 ✭✭✭✭nullzero
    °°°°°

Who triggered the OP?

Glazers Out!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭cfuserkildare

The state of Israel should not exist as anyway.
    Getting land because of a dubious religious claim,
    Most Europeans are Christian so should not Israel belong to us?
    Am wondering more and more when Israel will be raised to the ground?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Razed to the ground
    Raised to the ground is incorrect

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,070 ✭✭✭Franz Von Peppercorn

goose2005 wrote: »

Sure they make the Israelis shoot them.

Advertisement