Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Fibre Extreme (FTTH) Bundles for Existing Customer

Options
  • 11-05-2018 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 887 ✭✭✭

Hi there,
    I'm asking sales question on behalf of my aunt and uncle. They have home phone and DSL from yourselves. 
    They are in a Fibre Extreme (FTTH) area and their eircode is showing as live now. 
    They want to know if they can change to FTTH and get a bundle that includes both their mobiles too. Your website is very confusing and I can't get it to tell me what theyd pay if they changed to FTTH, let alone doing that alongside adding two mobiles. 

Can you help me with this? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi there,
    I'm asking sales question on behalf of my aunt and uncle. They have home phone and DSL from yourselves. 
    They are in a Fibre Extreme (FTTH) area and their eircode is showing as live now. 
    They want to know if they can change to FTTH and get a bundle that includes both their mobiles too. Your website is very confusing and I can't get it to tell me what theyd pay if they changed to FTTH, let alone doing that alongside adding two mobiles. 

Hi wheresthebeef ,

Thanks for contacting us here.

The best thing I could reccomend in this situation would be to call our sales team on 1800 503 303, they can talk your family through all availble options.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 2,577 ✭✭✭spix

Hi there,

The website showed my Eircode as live in early 2017 but it wasn't installed until this year, many many months of delays. So do not believe that as concrete proof it is ready. If you ask on the phone and they said it will be ready on a certain date, don't order as they could just keep pushing the date back as they did in my case. Whilst waiting for it a year, I was being billed every month over the price of my contract for phone only and then when it was installed, they cut it off next day apparently because of the bills.

Advertisement