Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Standing order from BOI to AIB issue?

Options
  • 11-05-2018 5:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 104 ✭✭

Hello,

Set up a standing order last week (Wednesday) to go into an AIB account for Friday. It didn't come into the account until Tuesday,  the person wants the money every Friday does that mean I need to change the standing order day from a Friday to a Thursday (On my side - BOI) so the otother persoperson has itit on a Friday (AIB) ..? Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

Tdireddi wrote: »
    Hello,

Set up a standing order last week (Wednesday) to go into an AIB account for Friday. It didn't come into the account until Tuesday,  the person wants the money every Friday does that mean I need to change the standing order day from a Friday to a Thursday (On my side - BOI) so the otother persoperson has itit on a Friday (AIB) ..? Thanks.
    Yes. Currently takes an extra day from BOI to AIB. AIB to BOI is same day however

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Sarah

Tdireddi wrote: »
    Hello,

Hi Tdireddi,

Thanks for your post.

Can you please let us know what day the standing order actually left your account? When you have it set up to go out on a Wednesday from your BOI account, this should have credited the AIB account by Friday.

Thanks,
    Sarah

Advertisement