Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Car damaged by eir cable

Options
  • 11-05-2018 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi

My car has been damaged by a hanging eir cable and although we have logged a fault (14224757) and sent letter with all details and photos to a eir person in HSQ over 2 weeks ago, we have not received any reply back.
    It is unusual that you don't have a phone number for these cases, just a contact person name in HSQ which is not even acknowledging the case.
    Please let me know how we could speed up this process as the car has to be fixed.

Thanks
    Luiza

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

iliuzel wrote: »
    Hi

My car has been damaged by a hanging eir cable and although we have logged a fault (14224757) and sent letter with all details and photos to a eir person in HSQ over 2 weeks ago, we have not received any reply back.
    It is unusual that you don't have a phone number for these cases, just a contact person name in HSQ which is not even acknowledging the case.
    Please let me know how we could speed up this process as the car has to be fixed.

Thanks
    Luiza
    Hi  iliuzel ,

Thank you for contacting us here.

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to speed this up through this channel, I'm very sorry and am hoping this is resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4 iliuzel

Hi

Thanks
    Luiza
    Hi  iliuzel ,

I'm very sorry to hear about the issues you've been having and I apologize for any inconvenience caused.

Unfortunately, I do not have access to speed this up through this channel, I'm very sorry and am hoping this is resolved as soon as possible.

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas

Could you chase this for us internally and confirm that has been received and is being processed? As well as provide a case number?

Regards
    Luiza

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭eir: Thomas

Hi

Thanks
    Luiza
    Hi  iliuzel ,

Thanks

Thomas
    Hi Thomas

Could you chase this for us internally and confirm that has been received and is being processed? As well as provide a case number?

Regards
    Luiza
    Hi Luiza, 

we do not deal with logged faults or complaints here through this channel.

I would reccomend calling 1800 200 481 and this will get you through to an agent from our complaints team.

Thanks

Thomas

• Registered Users Posts: 4,310 ✭✭✭Pkiernan

Hi

Thanks
    Luiza

Did you drive in to a cable that was hanging down, or did it fall on to your car?

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Luiza

Did you drive in to a cable that was hanging down,  or did it fall on to your car?
    felt on the car and damaged paint, front light and mirror.

• Advertisement

Pkiernan wrote: »
    Hi

Thanks
    Luiza

Did you drive in to a cable that was hanging down,  or did it fall on to your car?
    felt on the car and damaged paint in multiple places, front light and mirror.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,089 ✭✭✭✭elperello

Solicitor needed.

Advertisement