Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

eir - why won't they talk to me?

Options
  • 11-05-2018 3:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I've a long running issue with eir, a chain of mails and calls. However, they now seem to have decided not to talk to me. Could this be because I pay their bills on demand, via direct debit and they view me as a cash cow. I pay the full rates but get a lot less than a 100% service. My tv signal keeps freezing and breaking down. They've come out and tried to fix it on two separate occasions, second time they brought in a second technician - lovely guys, I'm sure they did their best - but my problems persist. Does it take legal intervention to bring this saga to an equitable conclusion. Has anyone else resolved a similar difficulty and, if yes, how did they do it?

Comments

Advertisement