Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

help my irish bank card not working

Options
  • 11-05-2018 4:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

hi travelling indonesia and my irish visadebit card not working at shops or the atm. Was working no problem up to about 1st may .

urgent reply please 

thanks 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi irishtraveler,

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards.

The card may have been flagged for security, please check if you’ve received a text or email from our Card Security Team and follow the instructions in the message. You can also contact them 24/7 on 0035314885466.

Thanks
    Tara

• Registered Users Posts: 6 irishtraveler

Hi

Thanks for your reply. But no did not get any email or message from the bank. Also I have no credit or way to call them. As my card is blocked online, at shops and at atm's. Please can someone get back to me asap with a free way to contact tact or private message me.

Thanks a million

• Registered Users Posts: 1,861 ✭✭✭Cushie Butterfield

• Registered Users Posts: 6 irishtraveler

Hey thanks help but can not do that as my new Indonesian number not registered there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi irishtraveler,

I’ve sent you a private message just now and we’ll be back online here on Monday.

Thanks
    Tara

• Advertisement
Advertisement