Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Days Gone

Options
1303132333436»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Dcully wrote: »
    So yeah Days Gone tis a good game isnt it.

That's probably a more controversial thing to say in here :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,382 ✭✭✭petes

That's probably a more controversial thing to say in here :D

Especially to a particular poster!!

That "particular poster" has no problem with people enjoying Days Gone. There is literally proof of those who are't fans of the game facing the wrath of The Gamers though.

True but to be that passionate about a dislike of a game that they feel compelled to reply about their dislike of the game you'd have to wonder why they follow the thread at all! Their perogative I suppose.

Because the thread is not an appreciation thread. It's a general discussion about the game which means all opinions should be welcome. Although, given how there is seemingly no tolerance for alternative viewpoints perhaps it should be turned into one.

Not at all, all opinions should and are welcome but you seem to have a particular bug bear about the game and reiterate the same wall of text every time, it's nearly like you are waiting for someone to post on the thread so you can voice your disdain for the game. It's tiresome, we get it. It's nearly like you don't like that people enjoy the game and you dont. Anyway, I'll say no more, as you said people are entitled to their opinion.

I see you grew bored of the pretense of using pronouns and are now using personal pronouns to demonstrate you are, in fact, talking about me. Cool. ;) Look, I see where you're coming from and how my PTSD shocked fascination with what I regard as a failure of a video game can come across as just raining on a parade, so from now on I'm gonna treat this as an unofficial appreciation thread and GTFO of it. Congrats, you drove me out. Enjoy and best of.

You seem to come across angry in every post irregardless of the topic at hand, was no pretense either, we all know I was talking about you (your posts, not you personally). No need to leave but you made your point on the game yet you consistently come on to the thread as soon as theres a reply to berate it.

Other people have voiced their opinion on how they didn't like it and left it at that but you seem to be fixated on it.

As I said, we get it.And I didn't drive anyone out, I merely called you up on your consistent berating of a game you clearly didn't like but yet still insist on posting walls of text on how you don't like it and each post is near a carbon copy of the last.

There are definitely parts of the game I didn't like but I wouldn't spend each and every post posting the same reasons I dislike abou it

• Advertisement

Uh... I literally said I'm leaving the thread.... Not sure why you're dragging me back with this frankly laughable outburst or why you keep repeating this mantra that my last few posts on Days Gone are walls of text of the same thing (they're not if you're actually comprehending what you're reading). It's like you're trying to bait me into a slamming match but I'm not interested lol. You're trying way too hard. If you have an issue take it to PM. Although I'm likely to ignore it, your frustration with my posts is probably best medicated there rather than hijacking the thread with it. Like I said, I won't be posting in the thread anymore so you can calm down now.

And there you go again, all your posts are antagonist on any subject matter, it's laughable at this stage. See ya

I actually came in to apologise if I myself came across as antagonistic but there you go :D

• Registered Users Posts: 13,409 ✭✭✭✭gimli2112

I'm quite happy for the thread title to be changed the the Days Gone Appreciation Thread. I think that argument has been won.

Another post full of vitriol and bull****. Could give two fcuks if you stayed or not. Everyone's entitled to their opinion. Mine wasn't about whether the game was good or not, it's your constant bull**** on the topic, as I said we get it, no need to repeat yourself again and again.

Won't matter anymore as you are being put on ignore, nothin to do with days gone but more your antagonist and quite condescending attitude and comments that don't agree with your 'opinions' despite no one caring abou them either!

• Registered Users Posts: 7,866 ✭✭✭Grumpypants

Installed again on my PS5. Started a fresh game rather than new game +. I like the progression and was worried new game plus would take away from the experience. But not sure about that now :)

Great to be back, played through the opening and it's looking even better. Buttery smooth with the bump in frame rate.

I like having a game on the go that I can jump into at any time in between all the others.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

10gb1.7gb patch on Steam
    PATCH NOTES

Graphical Improvements
    Fixed decal rendering, including tire tracks and footprints

Performance Improvements
    Fixed game hang when the cinematic starts before the mission ‘What’s A Nice Girl’
    Crash fixes
    Removed Audio Device Auto-Detect

Other Changes
    Updated Russian localization
    Added mouse interactivity to the repair/refuel icons
    Fixed Achievements progress bar that was not updating on Steam
    To turn OFF Data Collection, please select Limited Data

• Advertisement
Advertisement