Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Business account - set up pay

Options
  • 11-05-2018 5:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭

Hi, I have a BOI business account and want to set up a monthly direct debit for a staff member's pay but the limit for a DD appears to be €3,000. Is it possible to set up a DD in excess of this or should I be using a different mechanism to pay ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,157 ✭✭✭srsly78

Direct debit is for taking money out of other peoples account. What you want is standing order?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,707 ✭✭✭✭Ally Dick

srsly78 wrote: »
    Direct debit is for taking money out of other peoples account. What you want is standing order?
    He wants to originate direct debits to pay staff I reckon. Standing Orders wont work if the figure keeps changing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi WobyTide,

Thanks for your post.

Can you please let us know if you’re using Business Online or 365 Online? If you’re using Business Online, you can contact them on 1890818265 to arrange to have transfer limits changed. For 365 Online, you can make SEPA transfers to a payee for amounts up to €10000, if activated by text, and €20000 if activated by post.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement