Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This site uses cookies message appearing every time I open a page...

Options
  • 11-05-2018 8:16pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭

Like the title says, every page I go to on my phone, this message appears taking up three quarters of the screen and it's annoying the piss out of me. Is there any way to get rid of it permanently.
    Post edited by Shield on

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,428 ✭✭✭EagererBeaver

Yeah, this has just started happening me too. Going back a page, refreshing etc. Renders the thing unusable on the responsive site on mobile. Have a screenshot I'll upload.

Screenshot as discussed in above post. Happening on the legacy site as well. I'm running Chrome on Android.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,593 ✭✭✭Wheeliebin30

Screenshot as discussed in above post. Happening on the legacy site as well. I'm running Chrome on Android.

Learn more.

Opt out.

That stopped it for me.

Learn more.

Opt out.

That stopped it for me.

I tried that but after hitting opt out and coming back to the boards page the message was still there lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,375 ✭✭✭✭kunst nugget

Learn more.

Opt out.

That stopped it for me.

Tried that several times. Hadn't made any difference

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Legacy site on Safari, having this issue too

ETA After a few goes Learn more and opt out seems to have worked

• Registered Users Posts: 1,965 ✭✭✭jonerkinsella

I'm getting grey screen with the same message everytime I click a link from boards. Firefox Android, desktop site (I hate mobile sites)
    Pi$$ing me off... Wtf Boards ?

Update... I cleared cookies and it got rid of the problem.

Advertisement