Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

South Circular road pub recommendation

Options
  • 11-05-2018 8:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 148 ✭✭

I'm going to be in this area tomorrow afternoon, Griffith College in particular, can anyone recommend somewhere to watch the Leinster rugby game and get a decent bite to eat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,299 ✭✭✭irishguy

Belt wrote: »
    I'm going to be in this area tomorrow afternoon, Griffith College in particular, can anyone recommend somewhere to watch the Leinster rugby game and get a decent bite to eat?

http://57theheadline.com/ - Closest pub and its a good spot for food. Not 100% sure if it would be showing the match so you would want to ring first.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,797 ✭✭✭✭hatrickpatrick

The Barn House is always a bit of craic if you enjoy witnessing the odd random kneecapping of some local lad while you're having your pint :D

In all seriousness, I think Leonard's Corner show matches, they're just across from 57 as mentioned above so you can pick either one really!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,948 ✭✭✭✭listermint

Headline don't show the matches

Leonards corner is boring as sin and I think it only has one TV.

I'd walk down to the bleeding horse and watch it there tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭PanicStations

Just a wee bit up from the Bleeding Horse you'll find Cassidys pub. Lovely spot.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Ya, definitely Cassidys.
    The headline show 6 Nation games so may be showing the Leinster game.
    No harm popping in and asking. If not, it's only a ten minute walk to Cassidys.

• Advertisement
Advertisement