Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

AdRoll pop up box about cookies

Options
  • 11-05-2018 9:38pm
    Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hi folks,

There's a pop-up box that won't go away that covers half a page. I cleared the cache, logged out and back in again, accepted the cookies from the yellow bar at the top of the page, yet this thing keeps getting in the way. It's been happening to a number of other people, too, not just myself, and it started tonight.

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,201 ✭✭✭languagenerd

New Home wrote: »
    Hi folks,

There's a pop-up box that won't go away that covers half a page. I cleared the cache, logged out and back in again, accepted the cookies from the yellow bar at the top of the page, yet this thing keeps getting in the way. It's been happening to a number of other people, too, not just myself, and it started tonight.

Thanks.

Also getting this for every single page I load on the site - every time I load a thread, click "back", post a reply, open my notifications etc. It's making the site unusable. (I'm on the touch site.)

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 76,850 Mod ✭✭✭✭New Home

It's gone, this morning, thanks.

Advertisement