Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2018

Options
  • 11-05-2018 10:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

3248806-e3-generic-4-promo1-2-thumb.jpg?format=1500w

Come one.

Come all.

The greatest show on earth.....has been canceled.

Instead, we have to watch people get on stage and tell us about games and then we can meet back here to fight about it.
    dudeeile wrote: »

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,364 ✭✭✭✭Kylo Ren

Schedule
    ea0pXMf.png?1

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

https://twitter.com/shinobi602/status/994936995192492034?s=19

Sony's showing will apparently be more of a direct than a conference. Square will be doing a pre recorded one as well.
    Up to Microsoft to offer anything worth the audience audibly whooping over

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Really looking forward to the deep look at Death Stranding. Surely some gameplay at this stage?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Microsoft on Sunday? Used to be MS, Ubi, EA all on Monday with Sony on at the time they are this year.

Once again I expect lots of CG trailers that show nothing but people get excited over. And a lack of Prince of Persia.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I wonder will Aisha Tyler be back at the Ubisoft conference this year as she wasn't there last year.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

CastorTroy wrote: »
    And a lack of Prince of Persia.

Yeah cause were all dying for some prince of persia :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Come on EA, redeem yerselves this year and announce Skate 4!!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Hoping Nintendo will pull some RPG exclusives out of the hat.

Hoping for Rage 2 announcement, maybe new elder scrolls too.

A release date for FF7 remake.

New xenoblade game, or at least xenoblade x announcement for switch.

More info on GrandBlue fantasy project.

Release date for cyberpunk.

Not asking for much am I :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Reckon we'll hear anything on Shadows Die Twice? I hope so. Recently got a switch so I'll be interested in what's in store for Nintendo.

• Registered Users Posts: 252 ✭✭daheadonu

Just give me anything about resident evil 2 remake..

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,919 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Cyberpunk is the big one as far as I'm concerned.

Would love to hear about Elder Scrolls VI (been 7 years since Skyrim after all.... although probably only 7 mins since the latest version of it was announced), but sounds like it won't be there. Starfield though??

RAGE 2 would have been announced, had it not been for Walmart's leak. So it'll be confirmed today instead, according to hints on Bethesda's Twitter.

I know this post contains far too many sequels, but I'm looking forward to more Sam Fisher as well. :o

Also hoping for solid news re the RE2 remaster.

And Valve announcing something (no, not that.... "That" will never happen). But they are back in the game-making biz apparently, so who knows. Portal 3 would be fine by me.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

I actually don't think much about what I want to see, but what I do really want, that what they show is coming out this year. Fallout 4 ,if I am not mistaken, was damn fine work how e3 can do it right. Announced in e3 and launched few months later.
    No point showing me something that will come out in 3 years and wont look anything like you showed now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Left 4 Dead 3 please :D

• Registered Users Posts: 33,741 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Can't wait to see more of Ghost of Tsushima and hopefully some gameplay for Death Stranding in Sony's conference. Hopefully some proper AAA exclusives from Microsoft. And of course details on how every game past, present and future will have a Battle Royale mode.

But more than anything... Just give me Devil May Cry 5!

Penn wrote: »
    Can't wait to see more of Ghost of Tsushima and hopefully some gameplay for Death Stranding in Sony's conference. Hopefully some proper AAA exclusives from Microsoft. And of course details on how every game past, present and future will have a Battle Royale mode.

But more than anything... Just give me Devil May Cry 5!

Capcom is releasing 2 new titles between now and the end of march next year
    so hopefully its dmc5 and resident evil.

http://www.playstationlifestyle.net/2018/05/09/capcom-new-games-release-march-2019/

• Registered Users Posts: 10,870 ✭✭✭✭Generic Dreadhead

I want Pikmin 4 please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

Some rumours on NeoGaf saying that From Softwares next game "Shadows Die Twice" will be their main showing this year and it will be a multi-platform release.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,994 ✭✭✭Taylor365

Bannerlord when?!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,412 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Can't wait to see more of Ghost of Tsushima

Forgot all about this, still a long way I'd say.

Some rumours on NeoGaf saying that From Softwares next game "Shadows Die Twice" will be their main showing this year and it will be a multi-platform release.

Tenchu here I come!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

New F-zero please

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

I want Microsoft to announce some first party games. They have what... two, that we know of?

I'd also like more re-releases/HD editions of older games that aren't readily available anymore, not just a game everyone played from five years ago. Something like the teased Shenmue 1&2 collection/ Spyro.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

As a casual gamer, not really in the know, is it too much to hope that Bethesda might announce Elder Scrolls 7 after announcing Rage in a similar manner to how they announced Fallout 4? (I'm aware there are different studios for different games, I'm just not up to speed on which ones are which). I suppose with RDR2 coming out this year, there's less chance too?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,741 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Forgot all about this, still a long way I'd say.

I dunno. Their last game was Infamous Second Son and the DLC, and that was March 2014. If they've been working on it since, I'd say we could see it within the next year.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,590 ✭✭✭Mal-Adjusted

is it too much to hope that Bethesda might announce Elder Scrolls 7

They'd have to announce an Elder Scrolls 6 first, you'd imagine...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

Half Life 3

for Switch and Mobile

I dunno. Their last game was Infamous Second Son and the DLC, and that was March 2014. If they've been working on it since, I'd say we could see it within the next year.

Wow did not know they were the same dev's that made that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,499 ✭✭✭Sabre0001

Curious about Cyberpunk.

Would like to see what Platinum have been working on.

And Devolver Digital usually has a quirky E3 presence (plus I'm a big fan of the games that they back).

🤪

• Registered Users Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Frankie5Angels

They'd have to announce an Elder Scrolls 6 first, you'd imagine...

:pac:

Good point, well made.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,539 ✭✭✭✭Varik

From Softwares owe a Armored core game, they said one was in development late in 2016.

Advertisement