Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Don't get the hype about Crackdown 3. What's it doing that Saint's Row 4 didn't already?

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Terry loves yoghurt mindless destruction.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

martyos121 wrote: »
    Free looks too expensive for that crap.

I thought it looked good. If if it's done like Life is Strange, it could be very good.

If this is anything but the repetitive game the second one was I'll be seriously surprised, fun for a while but when it came down to playing through it's story it was terrible, same set of objectives 4 times.

Kiith wrote: »
    I thought it looked good. If if it's done like Life is Strange, it could be very good.

Ah yeah it probably is, just cringed a bit at the tone of the trailer. Wouldn’t be my thing at all.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

The cloud must have been down again :P

Metro looks amazing.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Damn, Metro Exodus looks incredible. The real Fallout 4 right there.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

February 22nd is looking cramped atm

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Just for clarification, going on past E3s, Microsoft put "Exclusive" in the title screen at the start if it's exclusive to Xbox One, and "Console Exclusive" if it's coming to PC as well.

Can't remember what they do with timed exclusives, but I think they're trying to move away from that

• Advertisement

Can't wait for Metro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,506 ✭✭✭Doctor Nick

Mickeroo wrote: »
    This looks brilliant. Not an exclusive though I'd imagine.

Definitely not. From Software YouTube channel has a trailer uploaded now and says Xbox, PS4 and Steam.

Can’t tell if the Gavin Belson character is modelled on Phil Spencer or the other way around. Such similar mannerisms. :pac:

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

CatInABox wrote: »
    Just for clarification, going on past E3s, Microsoft put "Exclusive" in the title screen at the start if it's exclusive to Xbox One, and "Console Exclusive" if it's coming to PC as well.

Can't remember what they do with timed exclusives, but I think they're trying to move away from that

Console exclusives also mean Pc release now though don't they?

That's what they've said anyway. We'll see if that holds up.

Not watching live, will watch trailers later but it's exclusives I want from MS and while I'll play a new Halo I'd love a substantial new IP. Showing loads of games is great but if 90% of them are non exclusives then it's a little disappointing. Sony needs a competitor so as to bring out the best in both companies.
    Tiring argument tbh. Not everyone has a PC + console combo. Vast majority of people want great games regardless of exclusivity and on the best hardware I'd pick 3rd party over exclusives any day.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Where is the SFX, I hear dialogue but no other audio?

Are we supposed to have any idea what was going on in that Kingdom Hearts trailer?

Sea of Thieves now...maybe there'll be some actual content.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

This is going on a bit.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Bit of an unknown. They've said that for any Microsoft Studios release, but they could pay for an exclusive from a third party that wouldn't do it.

Most likely that'd be a timed exclusive anyway, so I don't think it matters

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

It's never too late for Mickey.

Oh exclusive!!

Oh wait no it's out already.

Forza in the UK, huh.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

CatInABox wrote:
    Forza in the UK, huh.

Very interesting

Forza UK looks gorgeous tbf.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

CatInABox wrote: »
    Forza in the UK, huh.

Can't wait to play it.

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    Very interesting

Was convinced it was Japan.

Yay we get to drive on the left again !!!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I wish Sony would swap gran turismo for the Forza series.

• Advertisement

Looks gorgeous, not mad on driving games though.

Advertisement