Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Not a huge driving fan, but this looks great.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Godammit. Looks like I'm buying yet ANOTHER Forza.

Mickeroo wrote: »
    Looks gorgeous, not mad on driving games though.

Neither am I , little interest in cars in general but I do like these games for some reason.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,921 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

Looks gorgeous, not mad on driving games though.
    Benzino wrote: »
    Not a huge driving fan, but this looks great.

Same, not for me, but always admire them from afar.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Looks stunning but an MMO driving game doesn’t sound like my cup of tea. Seems like it’d be rife with griefers crashing into you. I’d still buy it if I owned a XB1X though.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Can't wait for the Northern Ireland expansion.

Avoid the Bonfires, finish faster than the marchers, and chase down the APC.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Spring. Lambs in the field are exclusive to Xbox One X

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

martyos121 wrote: »
    Looks stunning but an MMO driving game doesn’t sound like my cup of tea. Seems like it’d be rife with griefers crashing into you. I’d still buy it if I owned a XB1X though.

Well if that demo is to be believed the cars will never touch eachother :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Would have been better to make it Forza: Racing Royale. 100 cars smashing the **** out of each other in post-Brexit Britain. Last one to survive gets a free trip on the Euro-tunnel to Europe and salvation.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Free to game pass! :eek:

Fcuk yeah :D

• Advertisement

Well if that demo is to be believed the cars will never touch eachother :pac:

A utopia of safe driving, sun and drifting. I’ll buy that for a dollar. :)

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

CatInABox wrote: »
    Can't wait for the Northern Ireland expansion.

Avoid the Bonfires, finish faster than the marchers, and chase down the APC.

An hour on the ferry to access it.

Tiring argument tbh. Not everyone has a PC + console combo. Vast majority of people want great games regardless of exclusivity and on the best hardware I'd pick 3rd party over exclusives any day.

That's true if you are launching a console but if you are lagging far behind the competition then you need to have something that can't be gotten anywhere else. It's why I use my PS4 more than my One, simply because the PS4 has a huge number of exclusives and as such when buying a third part title I almost always go for PS4.

Falthyron wrote: »
    Would have been better to make it Forza: Racing Royale. 100 cars smashing the **** out of each other in post-Brexit Britain. Last one to survive gets a free trip on the Euro-tunnel to Europe and salvation.

All it needs is Boris Johnson driving around in a tank trying to stop them all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Hint at Fable there by playground games.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

Ninja Theory is a huge coup.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Nice to see them double down on Xbox studios. Probably too late for this generation, but the next might be interesting again.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

That's it Philly boy. Spit them out!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

It's all over..... E3 2018 in the bag :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Why are Activision involved with from software?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 15,263 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Microsoft is killing it here

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Spencer: "We don't know how to make good games any more, so we have used our vast wealth to buy creativity to make games for us."

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Ninja Theory. NOOOOOOOOOO

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Spencer: "We don't know how to make good games any more, so we have used our vast wealth to buy creativity to make games for us."

Works for us :):)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Just played Contrast fairly recently

Has anyone played We Happy Few in preview?

I do like the look of We happy Few

Huh? What you talking about?!

It's all over..... E3 2018 in the bag :)

:rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,444 ✭✭✭recyclops

Has anyone played We Happy Few in preview?
    I did. Didn't enjoy it all and was really looking forward to it

Advertisement