Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2018

Options

Comments

Falthyron wrote: »
    MS announced buying five studios.

Same as sony they don't make the games themselves

File Fast Start away next to power of the cloud and other meaningless terms

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Game pass get all Microsoft titles for free? Similar to the new EA pass it seems.

Also, just release the MCC on the PC already! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 11,611 ✭✭✭✭ERG89

Not enough consistent whooping from the audience.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,561 ✭✭✭quad_red

Cravenly waiting for a crowd cheer for fast start.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

Sonics2k wrote: »
    I despise that phony co-op talk. I've been playing online for two damn decades and it's never sounded like that.

For every person that takes it as seriously as that, there’s ten more playing Avicii songs over their mic at a completely unreasonable volume, pissing off the entire lobby.

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Kiith wrote: »
    Game pass get all Microsoft titles for free? Similar to the new EA pass it seems.

Also, just release the MCC on the PC already! :mad:

Yeah both Sea of Thieves and State of Decay 2 already went into it on launch.

Golf Club 2019 with PGA licensing! :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Kiith wrote: »

That was announced at the last E3, if I remember correctly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

This just gets better and better.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Same as sony they don't make the games themselves

I'm taking the píss. Don't worry, I enjoy ragging on the bullshít of the Games Industry, specifically the U.S. one.

This just gets better and better.

An actual killer exclusive might help

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,353 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

Ah, "Console Launch Exclusive" is the timed exclusive, just saw it there on Ashen.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,138 ✭✭✭ThePott

I haven't used game pass yet, os they're saying you can play some of these games the same day they're released new in stores for much less.

That seems too good to be true

I do like the Tomb Raider games. Nothing earth shattering, but good fun all the same.

Skate 4? Nope, Session.

ThePott wrote: »
    I haven't used game pass yet, os they're saying you can play some of these games the same day they're released new in stores for much less.

That seems too good to be true

It's true.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Skate 4?

Skate 4?????

Servers for the last 2 just came back online.

Balls, got my hopes up for Skate 4 there. :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,966 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

CatInABox wrote: »
    I do like the Tomb Raider games. Nothing earth shattering, but good fun all the same.

Lara Croft is lovely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Session, the spiritual successor to Skate, an Xbox exclusive? I winner does this mean skate 4 isn't happening.

Kiith wrote:
    Skate 4?Nope, Session.

You could hear the heartbreak in the audience

New Devil May Cry.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What was the name of that dragon game that was an exclusive for MS and they cancelled it last year?

Who is involved with Session I wonder because Black Box are no more and Session looks took much like the Skate games for it not to have a few of those guys involved.

What was the name of that dragon game that was an exclusive for MS and they cancelled it last year?

Scalebound

Scalebound

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Scalebound

• Advertisement

It’s sad to see what’s become of the Devil May Cry series.

Advertisement