Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Gears 5 looks awesome.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,413 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Who was your man your wan crying over? I missed that.

Benzino wrote: »
    Was the last Gears any good?

Yeah fantastic game

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

If they can offer an XB1X bundle with a free year of Game Pass, I’d have to strongly consider that tbh. Promising conference from Microsoft here, and I’ve very pro-Sony.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 965 ✭✭✭verycool

*sounds of applause*
    *camera to audience*
    No one clapping.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

martyos121 wrote: »
    If they can offer an XB1X bundle with a free year of Game Pass, I’d have to strongly consider that tbh. Promising conference from Microsoft here, and I’ve very pro-Sony.

Smyths have 6 months of game pass for 30 quid at the mo....

martyos121 wrote: »

I'm still waiting for the killer app tho
    And I own all three anyway
    It's great for someone who doesn't own an Xbox

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Is this what I'm waiting for

• Registered Users Posts: 29,842 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Oooooooooo

• Registered Users Posts: 12,004 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Yesssssssssss

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

Cyberpunk???

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

CyberPunk.

Cyberpunk!!!!!

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,278 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Cyberpunk?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,468 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

Holy moly :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 55,517 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

That looked fantastic. :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Not much to go on there. Still, any CyberPunk is good as far as i'm concerned.

That was a hell of a show. Fair play to Microsoft.

Man, no gameplay and no whiff of these date, luck to have this by 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,835 ✭✭✭Falthyron

Best MS show in a long time, possibly ever.

Serious statement being made by them there. Fair play.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

Very good conference. Missed the start but the rest was interesting. CyberPunk looks class.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

Phil Spencer is the ****ing man!

Did they sat what was in the Mixpot?

• Registered Users Posts: 29,106 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Looks like the new gimmick for Tomb Raider is being able to camouflage yourself, Arnie style.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,461 ✭✭✭ibFoxer

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    Man, no gameplay and no whiff of these date, luck to have this by 2020 2077.

Fixed that for you

As a PlayStation only guy, that was a brilliant show, fair play MS! We ask for games every year from the conference's and that's exactly what they delivered. Feck exclusives and who will win E3, as a gamer, that was exactly what I wanted from an E3 event.

Is that it?
    All the multiplats look great I do admit

Gears 5 looks decent but predictable
    Same with Forza and halo

No killer app tho, gutting. I had hoped Microsoft would finally pull out an exclusive to challenge Nintendo and Sony but alas

• Registered Users Posts: 13,106 ✭✭✭✭Interested Observer

That was pretty good. Cyberpunk looks like something else, can't wait for that game.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭TheIrishGrover

Man, that game has been coming "soon" since the word Cyberpunk was all the rage. Still though...... Fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 14,014 ✭✭✭✭Corholio

Pretty good conference. Getting the World Premiere of a good chunk of games was great for their conference. I am a little surprised there wasn't more new exclusives though, remains to be seen if there is enough killer apps there. Great format with game after game though.

With DMC5, I like it 50%, dislike it 50%.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

A lot of solid stuff there, but nothing truly exceptional bar Cyberpunk which won’t be an exclusive anyway.

I’ve said it a hundred times, I’m dying for a reason to buy the One X as it’s the gold standard of consoles, but the software just isn’t quite there yet to back it up for PS4 Pro owners. Third party games will always look better on it, but it needs a stready stream of new, top-notch exclusives, not the same ones rehashed like Gears, Forza and Halo. As good as they are, they aren’t breaking new ground.

Advertisement