Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

E3 2018

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Death stranding actual game footage?!

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

I hope one day to find out what Death Stranding is about. Hopefully before Death Stranding 2 comes out :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,920 ✭✭✭Mr Crispy

So guessing he works for Deliveroo.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,438 ✭✭✭RedXIV

I'm actually more confused now

• Registered Users Posts: 4,543 ✭✭✭IncognitoMan

Penn wrote: »
    I hope one day to find out what Death Stranding is about. Hopefully before Death Stranding 2 comes out :D

Yeah even after playing it, still won't have a clue what it was about. A true Kojima experience.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

The questions I had about that game have just multiplied by a thousand.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

So..... what the hell is death stranding?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

How many e3s is that now and still no release date?

Avengers!

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Hideo will back at E3 2019 after another year spent spoofing on the gange with Mads and Norman.

• Advertisement

Oh yeah, forgot about spiderman :o

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 51,410 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

These dreams interludes are annoying.

• Registered Users Posts: 23,178 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    So..... what the hell is death stranding?

Test tube fetuses detect ghosts in a hiking simulator. It's pretty straightforward!

Is it over?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,743 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Is it over?

Yeah. These guys said they do have another game to announce but I imagine it's only something fairly small.

Conference picked up in the second half, but as great as TLOU2 was, showing it on one stage and then moving everyone to another stage, and the intermission for it was just a bad move. Then followed up instantly by the flute playing guy which just dragged it out even longer.

New game is a From Software VR game

Is it over?

I'm not sure. I think so, kind of seems like a recap chat now or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,410 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

Well that was s***, no release info on tlou2 or death stranding, no real surprises at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,282 ✭✭✭✭Oat23

That was so disappointing but they did warn us beforehand.

Still though. Hardly any gameplay on show just a few cinematic trailers. Probably the worst Sony E3 presser I've seen in over a decade.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,549 ✭✭✭jcd5971

As a PlayStation fan I have to say That was an amazingly boring dull show all round.

No release dates for anything really.
    Microsoft must be delighted watching this ****e.

going to bed. too depressed to even discuss this

• Advertisement

MiskyBoyy wrote: »
    I'm not sure. I think so, kind of seems like a recap chat now or something.

Okay... I though it starts at 2:30, not 2. So I missed the start, was still playing fortnite. Tlou2 the major thing I missed?

**** it, I am off to bed. Still need to get ratty to school tomorrow. :pac:

Okay... I though it starts at 2:30, not 2. So I missed the start, was still playing fortnite. Tlou2 the major thing I missed?

That's pretty much all they showed in first half hour with a lot of flaffing about moving people from one arena to the next which was a terrible idea.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

How many e3s is that now and still no release date?

True Kojima fashion I guess.
    Always wondered if it was him or Konami with how many years mgs games would get revealed before release. Obviously it's him now.

If memory serves me correct mgs4 was revealed in 2005 a full 3 years before release and mgs5 was first shown a good 3 years before release too.

That said I do reckon death stranding will be hitting shelves in 2020. So 4 year reveal now.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,192 ✭✭✭✭B.A._Baracus

Oat23 wrote: »
    That was so disappointing but they did warn us beforehand.

Still though. Hardly any gameplay on show just a few cinematic trailers. Probably the worst Sony E3 presser I've seen in over a decade.

Was weak alright.
    I generally find the Sony press conferences to be a tad dull. To be fair they didn't do the whole corporate presentation to stockholders this hear but it's usually what they do.

Guess that's the end of e3 now. Nintendo is just prerecorded.

where the hell is red dead?

where the hell is red dead?

Rockstar generally don't do e3

• Registered Users Posts: 5,419 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

I was hoping to see a return to Days Gone's insane zombie horde gameplay but no sign in tgd last few Playstation shows. I hope that hasn't been nerfed.

Rockstar generally don't do e3

still the game is out in a few months, was hoping to see something other than pre order bonuses.

This e3 just felt like the e3 where developers just confirm that they are working on games but have nothing to release for 2 years

• Registered Users Posts: 4,909 ✭✭✭nix

The fuck is wrong with you all? loads of great PS4 games on the way :rolleyes::pac:

Death stranding was weird and boring though :D

But eh, ghost of tsushima, Nioh 2, Resi 2, TLOU2, Spidey.. and thats just what im interested in, ya out ya damn minds! :p

• Advertisement

yeah but isnt spidey 2 the only one with an actual release window?

Advertisement