Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Money hasn't appeared in my account

Options
  • 12-05-2018 2:33am
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hey, 

A transfer  was made to my account but I still can't see it in my account. The person who made the transfer was given a code by his bank to show that it had arrived in my account. Why is the money not showing upon my account. If I call BOI with the code, will I be able to get some information?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37,299 ✭✭✭✭the_syco

Are you both of the same bank? If not, it'll probably take up to 4 business days for it to go through.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,346 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Tara

Hi aisb01,

Thanks for your post.

Transfers between Irish banks take one business day and we apply credits as soon as they’re received from other banks. Please ask the sender when the funds left their account and if they made by transfer before their bank’s cut off time.

Thanks
    Tara

Advertisement