Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lunatic Fringe or Dylan Bradshaw or Other

Options
  • 12-05-2018 8:18am
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭

Which of these is the better hair salon? Or is their one even better. I'm looking for someone professional who will cut my hair to suit me based on their professional opinion. Price doesn't matter

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 aeolian sky

Which of these is the better hair salon? Or is their one even better. I'm looking for someone professional who will cut my hair to suit me based on their professional opinion. Price doesn't matter

Tamar was previously the manager of lunatic fringe but now works with her father Robert in Robert chambers.She,s very artistic and talented.I'd highly recommend her.Very busy so try to go earlier in the week.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 129 ✭✭thetimeisnow

Hoping for a few more responses on this. Perhaps it should be in a more appropriate thread

• Registered Users Posts: 5,606 ✭✭✭schemingbohemia

Gentlemen's Club maybe? In fairness it's a very specific question. Why not go with Tamar as recommended and she how it works out? I go to Christian in Brown Sugar, but I'm not exactly rocking a cutting edge haircut but it does work for my head and curly hair.

Advertisement