Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TTC after Miscarriage

Options
  • 12-05-2018 11:07am
    Registered Users Posts: 284 ✭✭

Hi all,

Just wanted to start this thread to see how other women have gotten on ttc after a miscarriage. I got pregnant my first month of trying in January but sadly had a missed miscarriage at 10.5 weeks in March.

Just got my period today after my second month of trying after the miscarriage and I am getting frustrated as I got pregnant so quickly the first time. Also my periods seem to have gotten lighter. Anyone in the same boat??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 40 Periwinkle!

Sorry to hear about your mc. I got pregnant in December 1st time and had a mc in January at 5 weeks. Periods came back normal the following month, they have always been light so they didn't changed for me.

Have been trying since. Yesterday found out I'm pregnant so please God this bean sticks. Can be really frustrating but stick it out and invest in preseed. That's the only thing different we did last month.

Hope this helps xx

Advertisement