Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eir Sport App - Crashing and Registration Issues Upon Re-Installing

Options
  • 12-05-2018 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Hi guys,

I am having some issues with the Eir Sport app on iPhone.

It had been running smoothly for months and I was very happy with it, no issues at all, however, lately the app is constantly crashing before I can even get to the log-in page.

You click the app, the screen goes black, and bounces back to the main iPhone menu.

Re-installing wouldn't be so much of an issue, but what happens upon re-installing is that it somehow counts as an extra user registering which due to the user limit means if the app crashes more than twice a month (it does) the app is unusable until the limit expires the next month.

I have spoken to Customer Care about this and despite this issue it's quite the ordeal getting them to wipe the registered users, so have now got sick of ringing on a weekly basis about it.

I'm just wondering if 1) this is a known issue and 2) what's the solution?

Many thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Paully D wrote: »
    Hi guys,

I am having some issues with the Eir Sport app on iPhone.

It had been running smoothly for months and I was very happy with it, no issues at all, however, lately the app is constantly crashing before I can even get to the log-in page.

You click the app, the screen goes black, and bounces back to the main iPhone menu.

Re-installing wouldn't be so much of an issue, but what happens upon re-installing is that it somehow counts as an extra user registering which due to the user limit means if the app crashes more than twice a month (it does) the app is unusable until the limit expires the next month.

I have spoken to Customer Care about this and despite this issue it's quite the ordeal getting them to wipe the registered users, so have now got sick of ringing on a weekly basis about it.

I'm just wondering if 1) this is a known issue and 2) what's the solution?

Many thanks.
    Hi PaullyD, 

I'm sorry to hear about on the ongoing issues you are having with your service. 

We have no known issues reported for this, the best advise I can offer is to contact our support team on 1890 260 260. They'll be able to assist you further there. 

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Advertisement