Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lydon House Catering office?

Options
  • 12-05-2018 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where lydon house catering offices is located? It seems quite difficult to find as there's no sign outside the door. I've looked up the dress on Google maps (3 buttermilk walk, middle st) but am not having much luck. Could anyone advice as to where it's exactly located? Many thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Does anyone know where lydon house catering offices is located? It seems quite difficult to find as there's no sign outside the door. I've looked up the dress on Google maps (3 buttermilk walk, middle st) but am not having much luck. Could anyone advice as to where it's exactly located? Many thanks

It's the lane beside the Augustinian Church. Offices access is the doorway between the second and third shop units.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,950 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

westgolf wrote: »
    It's the lane beside the Augustinian Church. Offices access is the doorway between the second and third shop units.

There was a (small) sign on the door last time I looked ... maybe its fallen off.

Its in the bit of the lane which runs the length of the church, not the bit by anto ryans.

• Registered Users Posts: 828 ✭✭✭westgolf

There was a (small) sign on the door last time I looked ... maybe its fallen off.

Its in the bit of the lane which runs the length of the church, not the bit by anto ryans.

Buttermilk LANE is the lane between the two Anthony Ryan's. Buttermilk WALK is the piece running alongside the church.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,271 ✭✭✭Lollipop95

westgolf wrote: »

Thanks westgolf. Is that the same lane where Tulsi restaurant is located?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,192 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Lollipop95 wrote: »
    Thanks westgolf. Is that the same lane where Tulsi restaurant is located?

That's the one, yes.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 78,411 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Ericode is H91 XRX2.

Put it in here: https://finder.eircode.ie/

Advertisement