Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Easy to use Video Editing software?

Options
  • 12-05-2018 2:50pm
    Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 12,778 Mod ✭✭✭✭

I want to edit a wedding video - i have 6 videos of about 10 mins each - I want to pick the best clips and make a short highlight video. All I really need to do is review the videos, select the best bits and delete the gaps, join and add music.

What's the easiest to use software for doing this quickly?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,011 ✭✭✭✭Johnboy1951

Have a look at Avidemux.

http://avidemux.sourceforge.net/

• Registered Users Posts: 9,189 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

Shotcut is another option (recommended on the Dashcam thread). I've not had a chance to fully play with it yet, but there's good tutorials on their YouTube channel.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,923 ✭✭✭Reati

Premier pro and affect effects. Simple stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,866 ✭✭✭ozmo

MovieMaker that’s part of Windows Live pack is actually very capable for that sort of thing.. it even breaks up the videos nicely so you can choose the best bits- has fades, titles and credits you would expect.

Plus it’s free.

Only thing is it’s not available from Microsoft anymore - but you can get the Microsoft signed installed from cnet.

“Roll it back”

Advertisement