Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lakes of Killarney Marathon - Take a bow TFB

Options
  • 12-05-2018 3:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 962 ✭✭✭

Great day out in Killarney again today for the lakes marathon

Also marked the fantastic achievement of a certain mod who hit the 100 mark this morning when he crossed over the line.

Congratulations TFBubendorfer, no better buachaill then your good self to hit that golden milestone.

Hope you enjoyed the occasion and well done again.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,340 ✭✭✭TFBubendorfer

Great day out in Killarney again today for the lakes marathon

Also marked the fantastic achievement of a certain mod who hit the 100 mark this morning when he crossed over the line.

Congratulations TFBubendorfer, no better buachaill then your good self to hit that golden milestone.

Hope you enjoyed the occasion and well done again.

Thank you very much! I'm flattered. :)

I couldn't believe the weather this morning, the forecast had been pretty bad and it couldn't have been a nicer day! Perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 666 ✭✭✭plumber77

Thank you very much! I'm flattered. :)

I couldn't believe the weather this morning, the forecast had been pretty bad and it couldn't have been a nicer day! Perfect!

Well done sir. Outstanding achievement and what a memorable place to run on such a landmark occasion.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,601 ✭✭✭Wubble Wubble

Congrats on the milestone TFB.

Advertisement