Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 38 Match Day thread

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

stephenl15 wrote: »
    That's awful luck mate. Mad prize split.
    Thanks. So did the sums and I lost by 1 point (again). KDB assist in the last second got him over the line.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,672 ✭✭✭ScummyMan

77 all out, great last day.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

Thanks. So did the sums and I lost by 1 point (again). KDB assist in the last second got him over the line.

ffs. Reckon He might throw you a consolation?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,582 ✭✭✭NoviGlitzko

stephenl15 wrote: »
    ffs. Reckon He might throw you a consolation?
    I don't know him at all! Haha. I talked to the guy who runs the league and turns out I get 100e for second. All is not lost lads. :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Remember losing a league by a point when Aguero took his shirt off for THAT goal. Feel your pain.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,886 ✭✭✭stephenl15

I don't know him at all! Haha. I talked to the guy who runs the league and turns out I get 100e for second. All is not lost lads. :D

Nice one:)

I lost €500 on the final day winner takes all league few yrs ago. Lost a 30+ pt lead to somebody who had him captained. He threw me €50 the legend. I was so pissed off and could barely study for my exam the next day :P

• Registered Users Posts: 8,148 ✭✭✭Cypher_sounds

H’alas (Salah) that season is over.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

My hit to get Milner in went well anyway :pac:

No Milner, Chambers, Verthongen or Alli.

A missed penalty from Shaqiri.

Still, Romero, Daniels, Kane (C), Arnautovic and Vardy did the business.

Should be 75 (-4) after bonus points which Fix estimate giving me a rank of ~49,000.

That rank is quite poor I know and it's miles away from where I was aiming for at the start of the season, but after being ranked ~150,000 after GW36 I'm delighted with that finish over the last couple of gameweeks.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,325 ✭✭✭MayoSalmon

spock. wrote:
    No bonus for Salah

Like How?????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,787 ✭✭✭Benimar

MayoSalmon wrote: »
    Like How?????

Salah scored 32 goals and got 12 assists but only got 26 bonus points all season. And people say the bonus system isn’t broken :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Benimar wrote: »
    Salah scored 32 goals and got 12 assists but only got 26 bonus points all season. And people say the bonus system isn’t broken :)

Big chances missed are too punitive in the BPS system. Salah tots up alot of these. Personally I'd say scrap negative BPS for these altogether. It's bloody annoying enough already when you've missed out on goal points when one of your players misses a good chance :/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 48,254 ✭✭✭✭km79

Secured second in Work league
    Won LMS
    But lost trip to Old Trafford on bonus points
    Mainly due to fukcin Robertson
    Another solid six From VVd though ;)

Looks like I’ll finish on 89 points and a big move up to around 40k
    Put in a massive run last few weeks but overall didn’t enjoy the season

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,709 ✭✭✭✭Cantona's Collars

76 before bonus. Eventually used bench boost which was actually kind of pointless as Lindelof and Naughton didn't play so auto subs kicked in. Robertson coming in with 18 points was a great boost.
    Kinda glad the game is done for this season. I've had more bad weeks than good ones this year.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

79 once bonus and autosubs roll in.

Salah (c), Kane, Tomkins, Mustafi, Jesus, Arnie and Dummett the heroes.

Overhauled 16 points on my main league leader in the end, beating him by 10 or so.

Started the day at 23k OR. No chance of top 10k I'd imagine, but top 15k may be in reach.

A good season.

• Registered Users Posts: 932 ✭✭✭Markx

Personally think bonuses should work off baseline and not reward anything a player has already been rewarded for....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,651 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

Should finish around 49k, worse finish in 5 years so not sure how I feel about it. I've watched less football than ever over the last two years and my rank has suffered dramatically...maybe there's a correlation there. Looking forward to the break now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

What time should the bonus get added lads?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 712 ✭✭✭Devia

MrMac84 wrote: »
    What time should the bonus get added lads?

Just now

Devia wrote: »
    Just now

Do auto subs and hits get done at a different time?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 36,317 ✭✭✭✭SlickRic

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Do auto subs and hits get done at a different time?

Yes, a little later.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭citytillidie

Sitting sweating here to win work one

Before start of play I have 2142, person in 3rd had 2096

Currently this match week I have 54 and he has 95 as he had Salah as triple captain points

All his players played so is there more points to come?

I had Davis for Spurs not play but bench is Romeu on 2 and Dummett on 6 which should be subbed in?

SlickRic wrote: »
    Yes, a little later.

Thanks... as ye can tell it’s VERY close in my main money league even tho I was 20 points clear this morning

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,520 ✭✭✭✭dsmythy

Markx wrote: »

Personally think bonuses should work off baseline and not reward anything a player has already been rewarded for....

Kante loves you.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Blanco100

Finished in the top 200 (177) a few years back, gearing up to have my best season in a few years.

88 points today sees me win all my personal leagues and big money work league, happy out.

Looking at possibly the top 6000 overall

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,576 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Ha! in the ML league that I had effectively won before today (about 134 points clear (lol)), the next challenger played BB, and the won after that played TC.

I beat second place by 20 points, and 3rd place by 47! :pac: Means I should have won that league by about 154 points.

That's a lot in terms of bragging rights. :pac: :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

I had Davis for Spurs not play but bench is Romeu on 2 and Dummett on 6 which should be subbed in?

Depends. If Romeu is 1st sub it'll be him, unless of course Davis not playing means you only have 2 defenders in which case Dummet will sub in 1st instead to bring it up to 3.

Depends. If Romeu is 1st sub it'll be him, unless of course Davis not playing means you only have 2 defenders in which case Dummet will sub in 1st instead to bring it up to 3.

Yea with Davis not playing i would only have 2 defenders my team
    Lossl - 3
    Davies - 0 Not played
    Long - 1
    Masuaku - 1
    Willian -1
    Son -1
    Salah (c) - 22
    Sterling - 3
    Jordan Ayew - 2
    Kane - 12
    Aubameyang - 8

Bench
    Elliot - 0
    Romeu - 2
    Dummett - 6
    Duffy - 1

Bad week for my midfield should have kept Vardy in instead of transferring in Aubameyang

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,649 ✭✭✭greedygoblin

Yea with Davis not playing i would only have 2 defenders my team
    Lossl - 3
    Davies - 0 Not played
    Long - 1
    Masuaku - 1
    Willian -1
    Son -1
    Salah (c) - 22
    Sterling - 3
    Jordan Ayew - 2
    Kane - 12
    Aubameyang - 8

Bench
    Elliot - 0
    Romeu - 2
    Dummett - 6
    Duffy - 1

Bad week for my midfield should have kept Vardy in instead of transferring in Aubameyang

Yep Dummet subs in with his 6 points. Looks like a win if I'm reading it correctly.

Yep Dummet subs in with his 6 points. Looks like a win if I'm reading it correctly.

Fingers crossed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,911 ✭✭✭tailgunner

Will finish on 95 (-4). Great end to a ****e season!

Advertisement