Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Slow paced RPG - Aliens and Cyberpunk

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,558 ✭✭✭✭Fourier

I'll pause Traveller for now until everybody has full availability.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Fourier, you son of a bitch! Here I come! This is Space Cowboy from the planet earth!

Pew Pew!

By which I mean I am no longer indisposed and am ready to resume posting occasional non-contributary snarky remarks about how I want more attention. I probably should have looked for a 'Red 5 Standing' By clip really.... Ah look, if I thought things through and planned ahead I'd be on a luxury yacht eating beluga out of hungarian models' bikinis and you'd be playing tabletop games with Leonardo DiCaprio. Pretty sure that's mathematically provable.
    Anyway, the rest of you about between now and my next holiday, which may be in a debtors' prison at this rate?

Not for a while but next short campaign will be one of:

Dragon Age
    Call of Cthulhu
    The Witcher
    Warhammer 40k
    Warhammer Fantasy
    Cyberpunk game (Traveller rules unless people would prefer different, specifically Zaibatsu, a mod of Traveller)

Banjo wrote: »
    Fourier, you son of a bitch! Here I come! This is Space Cowboy from the planet earth!
    Ready when all are.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,523 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

Fourier wrote: »
    Not for a while but next short campaign will be one of:

Dragon Age
    Call of Cthulhu
    The Witcher
    Warhammer 40k
    Warhammer Fantasy
    Cyberpunk game (Traveller rules unless people would prefer different, specifically Zaibatsu, a mod of Traveller)

Will play any but bolded above would be my personal choices :)

• Advertisement
Advertisement