Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

NCT insurance cert

• 12-05-2018 6:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

Hi I have NCT tomorrow but I cannot find my insurance cert , the disk is on the window
    Do I need my certificate for the test

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭cml387

No

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,380 ✭✭✭✭Esel

Don't forget to bring your licence.

Not your ornery onager

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,467 ✭✭✭cml387

You might find it worthwhile to find your cert as a disk is not proof of insurance.
    And in many visits to the NCT centre over the years I have never been asked for licence or registration certificate.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Insurance cert is not required to bring
    https://www.ncts.ie/media/1013/preparing-for-your-nct.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭roadrunnermick

Hi thanks everyone . Really appreciated everyone input ��

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,893 ✭✭✭allthedoyles

I've only been asked for a drivers licence ..............make sure the nuts are visible on the wheels though :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,013 ✭✭✭✭Del2005

I've only been asked for a drivers licence ..............make sure the nuts are visible on the wheels though :)

I've always been asked for the VLC, licence or passport rarely.

Advertisement