Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bolt pairing issue with phone

Options
  • 12-05-2018 7:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭

Hi folks, got the elemnt bolt last week and I'm having issues connecting the bolt to phone via the app. I have a Moto G5s on Android 7.1.1.
    Paired first time without any issues.
    After restart of bolt its fails to pair, bolt pops up message paired successful but companion app is still searching for bolt.
    To get it to reconnect I have to remove the bolt from companion app, restart the phone and pair again, works fine till next restart.
    It never shows up as a device when I go into Bluetooth settings on phone either when paired.
    Had a quick Google but couldn't find any answers.
    Anyone seen similar issues?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Luxman

Hi, I cannot comment on your specific problem as I use iOS. But from th Wahoo page I would take a step by step look through this suggestions.
    https://support.wahoofitness.com/hc/en-us/articles/204280494-Android-Bluetooth-Troubleshooting

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭eeimcaw

Thanks Luxman,
    Tried all the troubleshooting tips but no look so going to look to return it today.
    Also tried another phone and same issues so must be the bolt device issue.
    Rgds
    Mick

• Registered Users Posts: 512 ✭✭✭camaghead

I'm a iOS user so can't comment on an android issue.

I did need to contact Wahoo's support section in the past which I found very responsive and helpful (unlike Garmin) and they actually resolved my issue. I'd suggest contacting them first as it could be something simple.

Advertisement